Richard Ashworth donated 2016-07-20 12:24:53 -0700$14,349.33 raisedGOAL: $20,000.00
Please help support our critical climate change and global warming educational mission! To make a secure one-time, tax-deductible online donation of any amount, please use the fill-in form at the bottom of this page.
We are a 25-year-old, tax-deductible IRS recognized 5013(c) non-profit organization. You can make a one-time, monthly, or by mail donation of any amount using one of the 3 methods linked below:
1. To make a secure one-time, online donation, please use the fill-in form at the bottom of this page.
2. To make a secure monthly online donation automatically, click here.
3. To begin or renew our annual membership for just $15, use the one-time secure online donation form at the bottom of this page. (The many membership benefits are listed further below.)
4. To make a donation by mail, make your check payable to Factnet, PMB 2167, 1650 S. Casino Dr. Laughlin, Nevada 89029
You will always receive either an electronic or mailed tax-deductible donation receipt for your donation. The name "F.A.C.T.net Inc." will show on the PayPal payment screen if you are using Pay Pal online or on the electronic record of your donation to Job One for Humanity. Use this receipt for tax deduction purposes. Job One for Humanity is a DBA and subsidiary of Factnet Inc., which since 1993 has been a recognized 501(c)(3) IRS not for profit social benefit organization.
Guidestar, a leading non-profit organization that evaluates other non-profit organizations for financial and mission transparency has given us their Seal of Financial Transparency.
Become an Annual Member or Renew an Annual Membership and get the following extra items and services!
You get all of the member benefits listed below when you become an annual member/donor for just $15 per year!
With a $15 donation you will also receive:
1. a free ebook copy of Climageddon "The global warming survival kit" which is an $8.95 value. This ebook is getting great reviews on Amazon and, you can download it in one of the 3 most popular ebook reader formats. While that is a great bonus for becoming a member or renewing at just $15.00 a year, there are other valuable and important reasons why will you want to have access to the members-only section of our website!
2. The members-only regularly updated area of our website will provide critical details on how and when the consequences of the global warming emergency can affect your investments, financial transactions, real estate, and even your individual or business physical survival. Luckily, you will not have to spend tens of thousands of dollars a year (like the ultra-wealthy) to access it.
3. As a member, you will not only be able to know what the ultra-wealthy know about our global warming future, but also what they don't know (unless of course, they are also members of Job One.) We have spent over $100,000 acquiring and doing the necessary research for the information found in the members-only section.
Hedge funds, investment bankers, real estate conglomerates, and ultra-wealthy individuals and corporations all over the world are already spending tens of thousands of dollars each year with global warming risk analysis companies to have access to the kind of information that you will find in our members-only section. Trillions in personal and corporate wealth will either be made or lost because one either understands or does not understand the many unfolding consequences of our rapidly accelerating global warming emergency.
We also feel that everyone should have access to this critical global warming information, not just the ultra-wealthy. That is why we have made this critical information available at a cost we believe everyone can afford (a $15.00 a year website membership. If you cannot afford $15.00 a year write us with the details and you may get a scholarship.)
As a Job One for Humanity member you will have full access to our members-only and nonpublic global warming website information as described below in more detail:
1. critical prediction information on how, when, and where the escalating global warming emergency will affect:
a. local, regional, and national real estate values,
b. stock market values, specifically corporations whose stocks and bonds will be most affected as the global warming emergency worsens,
c. commodity prices as regionalized crops and other commodities fail because of increased heat or other global warming consequences, as well as which food prices will rise the fastest, etc.,
d. increased political conflict or instability probabilities particularly relating to a nation's regionalized specific global warming consequences.
2. first alerts and early warnings about the coming global warming catastrophes,
3. exclusive global warming emergency preparation and adaptation information for your family, home and business,
4. well-researched global warming family and business migration options for the sparse global warming safer zones (For those of you who live in global warming high-risk areas.)
In addition to the above, your donations provide critical financial support for our non-profit organization's ongoing research and mission and, they help keep many other areas of our website information free to the public.
Why donate and become a member now?
When you donate fifteen dollars (or hopefully more,) to us you:
1. become a member for one year and you receive all of the many valuable members-only benefits listed above.
2. help us run one of the most cost-effective operations among all global warming educational groups. We are an all-volunteer organization. There is no paid staff!
3 help us promote an effective plan and mission-focused on serving the public good and doing everything necessary to slow or prevent a global warming-caused mass extinction event! What could be more important to support and be a part of?
Special Notice for All Previous Climageddon Book Purchasers: You get a free 1-year membership
All Climageddon book purchasers also get free access to the members-only section of our website for 1 year. To get this free 1-year book purchaser's membership, email us at manage@JobOneforHumanity.org and tell us where you bought your Climageddon book and how much you paid. Within 3 business days, we will activate your free one-year book purchaser's membership.
Richard Ashworth posted about BMH Emergency Petition on Facebook 2016-04-22 06:39:03 -0700Sign the Petition to Declare a Global Warming State of Emergency57 signatures
Evolve.org and Barbara Marx Hubbard take seriously the global warming emergency and they are working on effective responses that meet the scope, scale, and urgency of this crisis. Evolve.org and Barbara Marx Hubbard are promoting signing the petition below in partnership with Job one for Humanity.
Add Your Signature Below
We, the citizens of our nation and of our Earth, are endowed with certain rights, powers, and obligations, which demand we act both individually and collectively to protect and preserve the ongoing evolution of life on Earth, including our future generations.
Based upon a preponderance of scientific evidence we recognize our global climate is rapidly warming and becoming increasingly unstable due to human-caused carbon pollution from the burning of fossil fuels. If we do not change course before global warming tipping points are crossed, this destabilization of our climate will continue to cause ever-increasing suffering and potentially irreversible devastation for both current and future generations. If left unresolved, it could cause the extinction, or near extinction, of the human species.
We further recognize that rapidly escalating global warming and its consequent climate destabilization is the greatest currently active threat to the security of all nations, comparable in scope of impact to global nuclear war. Escalating average global temperature rises will lead to destabilization affecting first millions, then billions of people forced to deal with ongoing climate catastrophes, food and other resource depletion, and mass migrations.
Nearly all of the major problems our world faces today worsen and multiply due to escalating global warming. All of the ecological, economic and political problems listed below will cross-intensify and therefore worsen as average global temperatures rises.
- Food and resource depletion
- Severe droughts, floods, and wildfires
- Rising sea levels
- Water pollution and water table loss
- Desertification and deforestation
- Ocean fish stock depletions
- Growing economic inequity, poverty, and instability
- Political instability and injustice
- War and regional conflicts
- Increasing potential of pandemics and other health crises
Despite 30 years of education, study, and discussion about the possible irreversible effects of human-caused carbon and methane pollution of our atmosphere, global warming temperatures have escalated to levels that may have already passed or be close to passing global warming tipping points with impacts that are irreversible. We must immediately reverse the continued rise of average global temperature by decreasing human-caused production of greenhouse gases from the burning of fossil fuels.
Failure to resolve global warming for ourselves and future generations is simply not a survivable option.
As global citizens of every nation on Earth, we ask you, our national leaders, to initiate the necessary steps to formally declare a national and international global warming State of Emergency, calling for the immediate allocation of the needed research, resources, personnel, and interventions to quickly resolve this State of Emergency and sustainably protect, preserve, and advance the continued evolution of humanity and life on Earth.