This Breakthrough is being released on Earth Day, April 22, 2017
Released to coincide with the Global Warming Emergency Mobilization Week running from Earth Day through the global climate marches on April 29th, Climageddon is unlike any preceding global warming warning book.
Climageddon radically disrupts what most informed individuals currently believe. In its new model of our destabilizing climate called the Climageddon Scenario it uses big data analytic methodologies to predict the likely progression of global warming consequences rapidly coming our way.
Climageddon is a 440+ page tour de force loaded with dozens of illustrations that make complex climate processes easier to understand. It pushes readers to rethink outdated or inaccurate ideas about how global warming will really affect their families, finances, physical security, and future. It is a 180° turn-about from the usual information found in most global warming books.
In May 2006, Al Gore stated in An Inconvenient Truth that we had “10 years left to avoid a tailspin of epic proportions involving extreme weather of all kinds.” Ten years later, we have missed all of Al Gore's action targets and Climageddon now says we have 6 to 10 years to avoid the tailspin of irreversible global warming, which unchecked will eventually lead to extinction.
A few of Climageddon’s well-documented positions and conclusions are:
1. Global warming is much worse than we are being told and its effects are coming faster and with more ferocity than anyone is prepared for.
2. The common belief that gradual progress is adequate in global warming reduction is completely misguided.
3. Current global warming progression and risk assessments are hiding rapidly approaching extreme risk levels. Disruption is coming for our markets, businesses, nations, and families.
4. We are already in an undeclared global warming State of Emergency, and it's too late for organizing grassroots bottom-up solutions.
5. Hundreds of trillions of dollars will be lost by the individuals, businesses, and nations most uninformed and unprepared for the massive changes coming. Even worse, the most expensive and devastating global warming consequences will not occur in 40 to 80 years as we are being told. They are already occurring and more will occur in less than half that time.
6. If we are lucky, we have another 6 to 10 years left to make the costly, painful, and radical changes needed to prevent losing whatever remaining control we have left to prevent irreversible global warming from becoming an inevitability. (Those critical changes are described in prioritized and sequenced action steps of the Job One for Humanity Plan found in Climageddon.)
7. If we fail to respond immediately and irreversible global warming occurs, extinction-level global warming will follow.
8. There is a clear and final global warming battle line we must not cross. It is very near, and staying on the safe side of that line will be the greatest adaptive challenge humanity has ever faced.
9. If we do successfully execute the actions described in the Job One for Humanity Plan and we complete those actions within the critical 2026 deadlines, our civilization should survive, and eventually our world will recover from the damage we have already created
Just as global warming has become the great disruptor of the 21st-century, Climageddon will be the great disruptor of much of what we believe about global warming and much of what we are failing to do.
There is little doubt that word-of-mouth will make this book a(delete must-have,) must-read for those interested in global warming issues and education. It will also become a must-read for individuals and businesses that will be severely impacted by the rapidly unfolding Climageddon Scenario such as investment bankers, stock and commodity investors, city, corporate, and government planners.
It is also essential due diligence reading for farmers, business, and real estate investors. The content of Climageddon must be understood by intelligence agency risk and threat analysts, and by relevant futurists.
Gradualism related to our escalating global warming emergency is deadly. We either declare that climate change is already global State of Emergency or we give up any chance for a future for humanity and, most other life will perish with us, as well."
Michael Mielke, Association for the Tree of Life. http://www.tree-of-life.works/
Purchase the book HERE ON AMAZON!
Click here for a new book about the global warming emergency and what you can do.
Sign up for the Global Warming Blog for free by clicking here. In your email you will receive critical news, research and the warning signs for the next global warming disaster.
Click here to learn how global warming has become irreversible and what you can do to protect your family and assets.
To share this blog post: Go to the original shorter version of this post. Look to lower right for the large green Share button.
To view our current agreement or disagreement with this blog article, click here.