Kathleen Mezoff donated 2019-04-13 14:27:57 -0700$12,457.33 raisedGOAL: $10,000.00
Job One for Humanity has an effective plan and mission dedicated to just one critical goal, to prevent global warming mass human extinction within our lifetimes! What could be more important to support and be a part of?
Since 1993 we have been a government-recognized, tax-deductible not-for-profit organization and we run one of the most donation-effective operations among all global warming action and education groups.
When you donate five dollars (or hopefully more,) you also automatically become a member for one year and you receive all of the exclusive members-only benefits listed below.
The exclusive benefits of becoming a Job One for Humanity member
Your annual membership provides:
a. financial support our nonprofit organization's critical mission and it helps keep many areas of our website information free to the public, and it also
b. exclusive access to our members-only nonpublic global warming information as described below.
Only members will receive:
- our first alerts and warnings about the next coming global warming catastrophe,
- exclusive global warming emergency preparation information for your family, home and business,
- well-researched global warming family and business migration options for the very limited safer global warming zones if you live in a global warming high-risk area.
- exclusive information on how, when and where the escalating global warming emergency will dramatically affect local and regional real estate values, stock market values, (specifically corporations whose stocks and bonds will be most affected as the global warming emergency worsens,) commodity prices, (as regionalized crops and other commodities fail because of increased heat or other global warming consequences and which food prices will rise the fastest,) and increased conflict or instability probabilities, (relating to a nation's regionalized specific global warming consequences.)
How to become a new member and donor for just $5 per year
Make your tax-deductible donation of five dollars (or hopefully more,) using one of the 3 methods below.
(Please note: All Climageddon book purchasers also get free access to the members-only section of our website for 1 year. To get this free 1-year book purchaser's membership, email us at manage@JobOneforHumanity.org and tell us where you bought your Climageddon book and how much you paid. Within 3 business days, we will activate your free one-year book purchaser's membership.)
If you have not purchased our new Climageddon book:
To make a secure online donation, please use the fill-in form at the bottom of this page.
To make a secure online automatic monthly donation, click here.
To make a secure donation by mail, make your check payable to:
1650 S. Casino Dr.
Laughlin, Nevada 89029
Job One for Humanity is a DBA and subsidiary of Factnet Inc., which since 1993 has been a recognized 501(c)(3) IRS nonprofit social benefit organization. The name “F.A.C.T.net Inc.” will show on the PayPal payment screen if you are using Pay Pal online or on the electronic record of your donation to Job One for Humanity.
I hereby pledge to stop using the term “climate change.” Instead, I will use escalating global warming, out of control global warming or climate destabilization to describe the escalating increase in the Earth’s average temperature and the destruction caused by global warming primarily due to our burning of fossil fuels.
I make this pledge because:
“Climate change” is a misleading term employed by the fossil fuel industry and its advocates to lull the media and the public into a false sense of security. This propaganda is intended to make global warming-caused climate destabilization seem more benign and non-threatening. It suggests the Earth’s climate is always in a natural state of climatic change, rather than global warming’s direct causation being from human activity-related carbon and methane pollution.
Rising global temperatures are the most serious currently active challenge facing humanity, comparable in scope of impact to global nuclear war, if such were to occur.
- The idea of “natural” climate change diminishes the real seriousness of escalating global warming and does not directly implicate our increasing use of fossil fuels, and the resultant carbon and methane pollution, as the primary cause.
I pledge that I will contest fossil fuels corporations and climate deniers misframing and falsely defining the real dangers of global warming! We are facing an imminent global threat that is already causing devastating losses due to drought, sea level rise, air pollution, and increasingly severe weather.
I choose to stop using the term “climate change.” By my action, I now bring more urgency and clarity to climate discussions by speaking the scientifically proven truth that our Earth is experiencing escalating global warming, leading to out of control global warming and widespread climate destabilization caused by human actions.378 signaturesAdd signature