Kathleen M Mezoff donated 2019-06-06 15:41:30 -0700$14,324.33 raisedGOAL: $20,000.00
Please help support our critical climate change and global warming educational mission! To make a secure one-time, tax-deductible online donation of any amount, please use the fill-in form at the bottom of this page.
We are a 25-year-old, tax-deductible IRS recognized 5013(c) non-profit organization. You can make a one-time, monthly, or by mail donation of any amount using one of the 3 methods linked below:
1. To make a secure one-time, online donation, please use the fill-in form at the bottom of this page.
2. To make a secure monthly online donation automatically, click here.
3. To begin or renew our annual membership for just $15, use the one-time secure online donation form at the bottom of this page. (The many membership benefits are listed further below.)
4. To make a donation by mail, make your check payable to Factnet, PMB 2167, 1650 S. Casino Dr. Laughlin, Nevada 89029
You will always receive either an electronic or mailed tax-deductible donation receipt for your donation. The name "F.A.C.T.net Inc." will show on the PayPal payment screen if you are using Pay Pal online or on the electronic record of your donation to Job One for Humanity. Use this receipt for tax deduction purposes. Job One for Humanity is a DBA and subsidiary of Factnet Inc., which since 1993 has been a recognized 501(c)(3) IRS not for profit social benefit organization.
Guidestar, a leading non-profit organization that evaluates other non-profit organizations for financial and mission transparency has given us their Seal of Financial Transparency.
Become an Annual Member or Renew an Annual Membership and get the following extra items and services!
You get all of the member benefits listed below when you become an annual member/donor for just $15 per year!
With a $15 donation you will also receive:
1. a free ebook copy of Climageddon "The global warming survival kit" which is an $8.95 value. This ebook is getting great reviews on Amazon and, you can download it in one of the 3 most popular ebook reader formats. While that is a great bonus for becoming a member or renewing at just $15.00 a year, there are other valuable and important reasons why will you want to have access to the members-only section of our website!
2. The members-only regularly updated area of our website will provide critical details on how and when the consequences of the global warming emergency can affect your investments, financial transactions, real estate, and even your individual or business physical survival. Luckily, you will not have to spend tens of thousands of dollars a year (like the ultra-wealthy) to access it.
3. As a member, you will not only be able to know what the ultra-wealthy know about our global warming future, but also what they don't know (unless of course, they are also members of Job One.) We have spent over $100,000 acquiring and doing the necessary research for the information found in the members-only section.
Hedge funds, investment bankers, real estate conglomerates, and ultra-wealthy individuals and corporations all over the world are already spending tens of thousands of dollars each year with global warming risk analysis companies to have access to the kind of information that you will find in our members-only section. Trillions in personal and corporate wealth will either be made or lost because one either understands or does not understand the many unfolding consequences of our rapidly accelerating global warming emergency.
We also feel that everyone should have access to this critical global warming information, not just the ultra-wealthy. That is why we have made this critical information available at a cost we believe everyone can afford (a $15.00 a year website membership. If you cannot afford $15.00 a year write us with the details and you may get a scholarship.)
As a Job One for Humanity member you will have full access to our members-only and nonpublic global warming website information as described below in more detail:
1. critical prediction information on how, when, and where the escalating global warming emergency will affect:
a. local, regional, and national real estate values,
b. stock market values, specifically corporations whose stocks and bonds will be most affected as the global warming emergency worsens,
c. commodity prices as regionalized crops and other commodities fail because of increased heat or other global warming consequences, as well as which food prices will rise the fastest, etc.,
d. increased political conflict or instability probabilities particularly relating to a nation's regionalized specific global warming consequences.
2. first alerts and early warnings about the coming global warming catastrophes,
3. exclusive global warming emergency preparation and adaptation information for your family, home and business,
4. well-researched global warming family and business migration options for the sparse global warming safer zones (For those of you who live in global warming high-risk areas.)
In addition to the above, your donations provide critical financial support for our non-profit organization's ongoing research and mission and, they help keep many other areas of our website information free to the public.
Why donate and become a member now?
When you donate fifteen dollars (or hopefully more,) to us you:
1. become a member for one year and you receive all of the many valuable members-only benefits listed above.
2. help us run one of the most cost-effective operations among all global warming educational groups. We are an all-volunteer organization. There is no paid staff!
3 help us promote an effective plan and mission-focused on serving the public good and doing everything necessary to slow or prevent a global warming-caused mass extinction event! What could be more important to support and be a part of?
Special Notice for All Previous Climageddon Book Purchasers: You get a free 1-year membership
All Climageddon book purchasers also get free access to the members-only section of our website for 1 year. To get this free 1-year book purchaser's membership, email us at manage@JobOneforHumanity.org and tell us where you bought your Climageddon book and how much you paid. Within 3 business days, we will activate your free one-year book purchaser's membership.
Words have power. Words can be used to fairly or unfairly frame a discussion to limit and control how the members of that discussion can think about the issues being presented.
This can be done without the members ever knowing that their thinking or options to understand or resolve that issue have been invisibly limited or controlled by outside or invisible forces. Unfortunately, this is precisely what has happened in the framing of today's global warming emergency and discussions.
The fossil fuel industry and its lobbyists have successfully reframed our real global warming extinction emergency. This has dramatically hindered the public's ability to think accurately about this crisis.
They have invisibly reframed the global warming emergency by getting governments, worldwide media, and even many unwitting environmental groups to use or continue to use the innocuous, vague, and relatively calming words "climate change." This is happening in a real crisis when we should be vigorously discussing the real and highly dangerous global warming extinction emergency.
Propaganda in part often redefines or confuses the ordinary meaning of words and concepts to control the target of the propaganda's ability to think or hold specific "undesirable" concepts that the propaganda source does not want to be thought about.
Here is how the fossil fuel industry has successfully redefined the global warming extinction emergency. The fossil fuel industry has redirected the mass public's attention away from the actual real threat and problem, global warming, to something that is not the core threat or problem.
The fossil fuel industry vigorously promotes using the term climate change and not global warming. By doing so, it has turned a scary and real truth that needs to be dealt with on an urgent basis into the nebulous and benign concept that "the climate (weather) is always changing. Exactly the way it has customarily behaved during your whole life."
Because of this intentional misdirection, people feel falsely safe and nothing much is done to deal with the ever-changing processes of our natural climate. Unfortunately, nothing could be farther from the truth!
It's time to do something about this covert theft of our ability to think appropriately about the global warming emergency and its imminent threat to our existence.
I hereby pledge to stop using the term “climate change” in my daily conversations. Instead, I will use, the global warming extinction emergency, the global warming emergency, escalating global warming, out of control global warming or catastrophic climate destabilization to describe the current escalating increase in the Earth’s average global temperature and the ongoing and escalating destruction to our lives and the environment caused by global warming primarily due to our burning of fossil fuels. (It is ok to add the following AKA [also known as] terms [climate change, climate emergency, climate crisis, climate extinction crisis etc.,] after any of those more effective terms. This way your writing gets searched more widely on the Internet because unfortunately, those are the terms now more widely used.
I make this pledge because:
“Climate change” is a misleading term employed by the fossil fuel industry and its advocates to lull the media and the public into a false sense of security. This propaganda is intended to make the global warming extinction emergency seem more benign and non-threatening. It suggests the Earth’s climate is always in a natural state of climatic change, rather than global warming’s direct causation being from human-caused carbon and methane pollution now threatening the survival of humanity within our lifetimes.
Rising global temperatures are the most serious currently active challenge facing humanity, comparable in scope of impact to global nuclear war if such were to occur.
- The idea of “natural” climate change diminishes the real seriousness of our human-caused escalating global warming extinction emergency and it does not directly implicate our increasing use of fossil fuels, and the resultant carbon and methane pollution, as the primary cause.
I pledge that I will contest fossil fuels corporations and climate deniers misframing and falsely defining the real dangers of global warming by calling it climate change! We are facing an imminent global warming extinction threat and emergency that is already causing devastating losses due to drought, sea-level rise, air pollution, and increasingly severe weather.
I choose to stop using the term “climate change.” By my action, I now bring more urgency and clarity to climate discussions by speaking the scientifically proven truth that our Earth is truly now experiencing a global warming extinction emergency caused by human actions.
Also, sign the declare a global warming extinction emergency petition for our government leaders by clicking here.
(Please note: Our organization does use the term climate change on our website, but only for the purpose to guide people to our website through the climate change search term. In our conversations, we only use global warming-related terms and when we mention climate change on our website we always first mention it with global warming as such, climate change and global warming.)185 signaturesAdd signature