Welcome to our website!
Here are our recommended actions in order of priority to help resolve the global warming emergency:
1. Click here to learn about the 5 most important facts about global warming.
2. Now that you understand more about the global warming emergency, quickly sign the global warming extinction emergency petition by clicking here. This petition going to our political leaders is to help prevent the likelihood of global warming caused mass human, animal and biological extinction within our lifetimes.
3. Click here next to help solve the global warming emergency and start the Job One Plan. This overview will help you pick part of the plan and the action step(s) that are best suited to your individual circumstances.
4. Click here next to see the life-critical 2025 annual and long term fossil fuel usage reduction targets that each individual, business and nation must meet to avoid the high probability of extinction for most of humanity within the next 30 to 50 years. (This single article will also help explain our current global warming extinction threat and lead you to all of the most important areas of our website.)
5. Next, become a subscriber to our free monthly newsletter. Our monthly newsletter will keep you informed on the most current global warming news, research and articles. You will also receive alerts and the early warning signals for the next big global warming disaster. It only takes seconds to enter your email address.
Click here or the image below to become a newsletter subscriber.
6. Next, because we will not survive without your help, inform everyone you love with an open mind about the global warming extinction emergency and what we must do. Once you understand more about the facts that you have discovered either on the Job One website (or in the new Climageddon book,) warn everyone you love. Your concern and warning may help get them started on their own preparation and adaptation planning which will also help them to avoid much of the escalating global warming-related financial losses, suffering, and/or death that is coming.
7. Next, help support our organization and learn much more by getting the new book Climageddon, The Global Warming Emergency and How to Survive It. You can read it at your own pace while you work on the other action steps. It fully documents the science proving and explaining our rapidly escalating global warming extinction emergency, the 20 worst global warming consequences, and the 11 most dangerous global warming tipping points.
Click here or on the image above for more information about this new book that is getting lots of 4 and 5-star reviews on Amazon.
7a. For those of you who do not like reading a lot of science and want to be entertained while you learn about what is coming. Get On Vestige Way by David Spielberg just arrived at Amazon. It is an emotion-packed novel about how global warming affects the future and fate of the world’s Millennials, generation Z, corporations and the political alliances we take for granted.
8. Now that you understand how important our global warming extinction prevention mission is, please become a supporting member and get exclusive access to member-only materials and help our nonprofit organization succeed on our mission.
Click here and make a fast, tax-deductible online donation.
It is critical to stay informed on the ever-changing and most current global warming news, research and the early warning signals for the next big global warming disaster. It only takes seconds to enter your email address.
More about our mission work
For over 10 years Job One has been providing a continually updated meta-systemic analysis of all applicable global warming (aka climate change) research. The global warming analysis found on this website creates a "big picture" model of the coming global warming consequences and their relative time frames which will occur within the interacting climate, biological and human systems.
Our meta-analysis of the global warming extinction emergency is continually updated with new research and is not currently found on any other global warming educational website.