On February 24, 2017, President Trump issued Executive Order 13777 on Enforcing the Regulatory Agenda. This Executive Order is an attack on regulations that help protect our environment and keep our children and grandchildren healthy and safe...
Below we have created a draft letter. It will be even more effective if you add your opinion or story to this letter. You can delete or change anything in the letter or write a completely new letter. We must let the president and the EPA know that we need them to protect our land, water, air, and climate.
Ideas for what you can add to the letter:
· Why you think the EPA is important.
· Why you think we need to take action on protecting the climate.
· What bad things you think will happen if all our environmental laws disappear.
· What the EPA has done to help you and your family have a healthier home and community.
· What your faith community is doing to fight climate change and how you need the EPA to help.
· What are the heath issues you are most concerned about if the EPA does not protect our environment?
Find form letter HERE
Submit your letter directly into the EPA docket center here: https://www.regulations.gov/docket?D=EPA-HQ-OA-2017-0190
original story HERE
Yours for humanity, our children and the earth,
Get the new Climageddon book:
Click here for a new book about the global warming emergency and what you can do.
Share This Blog Post: If you would like to share this blog post, go back to the original shorter version of this posting and look to lower right for the large green Share button.
To View Our: current positions, opinions, agreement or disagreement with this blog article or its facts, click here.
Donate to help end Global Warming
Sign up for the Global Warming Blog for free by clicking here. In your email you will receive critical news, research and the warning signs for the next global warming
Click here to learn how global warming has become irreversible and what you can do to protect your family and assets.
To share this blog post: Go to the original shorter version of this post. Look to lower right for the large green Share button.
To view our current agreement or disagreement with this blog article, click here.