Welcome to the Job One for Humanity website!
The following are our prioritized action steps to help you get up to speed on what you can do to prepare for, adapt to, and manage our current global warming emergency. If you have already done any of the following steps, just move onto the next one:
1. Read "Our Story and Mission." It will quickly tell the story of how our life-critical global warming mission came into being and the key actions we are working on to help you deal with this emergency.
2. Get the free ebook Climageddon, The Global Warming Emergency and How to Survive It. It fully documents the science proving our rapidly escalating global warming emergency, the 20 worst global warming consequences, and the 11 most dangerous global warming tipping points. It's 450 pages is a virtual encyclopedia of all the global warming information you will need to plan how you will best live through what is coming. Climageddon also explains how this emergency came about. Climageddon contains temperature and consequence predictions and timetables for future global warming many of which are already occurring! To get the temporarily free ebook version of Climageddon, click here.
Printed version: Some people do not like reading e-books. Get the printed version of Climageddon at Amazon by clicking here. The printed version is $12.95 and each purchase of Climageddon helps support the Job One for Humanity nonprofit organization and our Job One Plan to help you and the world prepare for, adapt to, and survive global warming.
For those of you who do not like to read books with science and would rather read a novel with all the relevant facts about the global warming emergency, see action step 8 below.
3. Learn about our new state of irreversible global warming. (Click here to learn how irreversible global warming will increasingly threaten and diminish your personal finances, safety, and future. It contains new information about irreversible global warming not found in the new Climageddon book)
4. Warn everyone you love with an open mind and who you do not want to suffer needlessly because of their innocent ignorance. Tell them about the irreversible global warming facts that you have discovered in Our Story and Mission page, or elsewhere on the Job One website or, in the new Climageddon book. Also tell them about the free Climageddon e-book (described in action step 2 above,) and let this free ebook help you with the education process. Finally, your concern and warning will help motivate them to get started immediately on their own vital preparation and adaptation planning, which will be needed to avoid all coming avoidable financial loss, suffering, or death.
5. Start prepareing your family and business for the rapidly escalating 20 worst consequences of global warming. Click here for Part 1 of the Job One Global Warming Adaptation Plan on how to best adapt and prepare yourself, family and business for what is coming.
6. Click here and start Part 2 of the Job One Plan for the best individual actions to help slow and lessen the unavoidable 20 worst consequences of global warming so that you and more of us the rest of us will suffer less and survive longer.
7. Get started on the rest of the free Job One for Humanity Adaptation Plan.
Click here for Part 3 of the Job One Plan for the critical collective actions we must get done to prevent mass extinction of humanity.
Click here for Part 4 of the Job One Plan for new ideas on how we can get the must do critical actions of Part 3 of the Job One plan done.
9. Sign up for Our Free Global Warming Blog.
It is critical to stay informed and current on breaking global warming news, research and the continually developing warning signals for the next big global warming disaster.
10. Now that you understand more about what's going on at Job One For Humanity, please sign our 2 key petitions and pledges:
Sign the Stop Saying Climate Change Pledge
11 And finally, if you now understand how important our mission is and you wanted to succeed, click here and make a fast and easy, tax-deductible online donation or click the green Donate button below.
(Optional) 12. Read our recently expanded and highly disruptive full mission statement. Our global warming educational organization and recently expanded mission is very different from the missions of 99% of all other environmental and global warming education organizations. Click here to read our upgraded mission.