Welcome to the Job One for Humanity website!
The following are our prioritized first action steps to help you get up to speed on what you can do to:
a. learn about,
b. prepare for, and
If you have already read or completed any of the following steps, just move onto the next one:
1. Sign up for Our Free Global Warming Blog.
It is critical to stay informed on the ever-changing and most current global warming news, research and the early warning signals for the next big global warming disaster. It only takes seconds to enter your email address and sign up and then you can move right onto action step number two below.
2. Read "Our Story and the Most Current Global Warming Facts Summary" It will quickly tell the story of where we are today with the global warming challenge, how our mission came into being and the key actions to help you manage the current escalating global warming emergency.
3. Learn additional critical details about the new state of out of control global warming that will last for at least, the next 50 years. (Click here to learn more now. It contains vital new information about out of control global warming not found in the new Climageddon.
4. Start preparing your family and business for the rapidly escalating 20 worst consequences of global warming. Click here for Part 1 of the recently updated Job One Plan for how to best adapt and prepare yourself, family and business for what is coming.
5. Click here and start the recently updated Part 2 of the Job One Plan for the best individual actions to help slow and lessen the 20 worst consequences of global warming so that you and more of us the rest of us will suffer less and survive and thrive longer.
6. Get the new book Climageddon, The Global Warming Emergency and How to Survive It. You can read it at your own pace while you work on the other action steps below. It fully documents the science proving and explaining our rapidly escalating global warming situation, the 20 worst global warming consequences, and the 11 most dangerous global warming tipping points.
It's 450 pages is a virtual encyclopedia of all the global warming information you will need to plan how you will thrive and survive what is coming. Climageddon contains accurate detailed temperature and consequence prediction timetables for future global warming many of which are already occurring and which, you, your family and business will need!
Get the ebook and printed versions of Climageddon at Amazon by clicking here. The printed version is $21.95 and each purchase of Climageddon helps support the Job One for Humanity nonprofit organization help you and the world understand, prepare for, adapt to, and survive global warming. (For those of you who do not like to read science filled books with and would rather read a novel with all the relevant facts about the global warming emergency, see number 8 below.)
8. Get started on the critical other recently updated parts of the free Job One for Humanity Adaptation Plan while working on parts 1 and 2.
Click here for the updated Part 3 of the Job One Plan for the critical collective actions we must get done to prevent mass extinction of humanity.
Click here for Part 4 of the Job One Plan for new ideas on how we can get the must do critical actions of Part 3 of the Job One plan done.
9. Now that you understand more about what's going on at Job One For Humanity, please sign our 2 key petitions and pledges:
Sign the Stop Saying "Climate Change" Pledge
10. Warn everyone you love with an open mind. Tell them about the out of control global warming facts that you have discovered in Our Story and Mission page, or elsewhere on the Job One website or, in the new Climageddon book. Your concern and warning will help motivate them to get started immediately on their own vital preparation and adaptation planning which will be needed to avoid much of the coming global warming-related financial loss, suffering, or death.
11. And finally, now that you understand how important our mission is and if you want to help this critical mission succeed, click here and make a fast and easy, tax-deductible online donation or click the green Donate button below.