Welcome Climageddon Book Readers!
On this page you will find important updates on the Climageddon book since its release as well as links to the different support and action areas mentioned in the Climageddon book.
New Updates for the Climageddon Book
There have been several updates to the Clijmageddon book since it was published. They are based on the newest global warming research and an updated meta climate systems analysis including the new research. Below you will find the relevant prioritized updates.
The biggest book update
In the book Climageddon, it was stated that if we were very, very lucky, global warming may not become irreversible. But one year after publication we now know differently, due to these continually accumulating or increasing factors:
- new climate research,
- gross miscalculations by our global warming authorities,
- the continued increase in average global warming temperature,
- the exponential increases in total fossil fuel carbon particles in our atmosphere since the 1950s,
- the rise in new releases of methane into the atmosphere from fracking, melting permafrost and leaking natural gas lines. (For increasing global warming methane is about 86 times more powerful as a greenhouse gas than carbon.)
- the recent and projected future crossing of multiple bellwether global warming tipping points,
- the soon to be crossed critical trigger levels of greenhouse gasses,
- the projected length of time it will take to technologically move from global fossil fuel energy generation and use and to scale up green energy generation and use to replace it. This is estimated to take at least 30-50 more years to acomplish, but only if there was a complete global commitment and mass mobilization to do this starting immediately!
The above as well as other factors now means that global warming is already irreversible. No matter where you live, global warming has already reached a state of irreversibility that this major change has real and severe consequences for your future. To hear that global warming has already become irreversible will come as an unwelcome shock to most of you, especially because we have been told by our media we are making progress in managing it.
Unfortunately, almost all of today's mainstream media coverage on global warming is not accurate about the future and this document will begin to prove it to you!
For those of you who doubt in any way that global warming has already reached irreversibility, click and read the following new info and link and let us show you how and why irreversible global warming is already here!
Once you have read and understood the above irreversible global warming document you know the biggest single update to the Climageddon book. But, this does not significantly change almost anything else in the book other than:
1. suggesting that the consequences and timetables discussed in the book are even more certain and could be coming sooner than even the book predicts and,
2. the fact that global warming has become irreversible leads up to the second biggest update for the Climageddon book the necessary updating of the Job one Plan.
The second biggest book update
We have had to update and modify the Job One Plan content as well as reorder and reprioritize the Job One Plan as laid out in the Climageddon book to deal with the new reality of irreversible global warming. We are providing this update free to all Climageddon readers as follows:
Click here for Part 1 of the Job one Plan on how to best prepare yourself, family and business for the unavoidable 20 worst consequences of irreversible global warming.
Click here for Part 2 of the Job One Plan on the best individual actions to help slow and lessen the unavoidable 20 worst consequences of irreversible global warming so that more of us will suffer less and survive.
Click here for Part 3 of the Job One Plan for the critical collective actions we must get done to prevent extinction.
Click here for Part 4 of the Job One Plan for new ideas on how we can get the must do critical actions of Part 3 of the Job One plan done.
We will also soon have a new downloadable PDF file that includes all 4 parts of the recently upgraded Job One Plan. We will notify all website subscribers and members when it goes up. If you haven't subscribed to the website (at the bottom of every page on our website,) please do so now so that you get all of the new research, newsletters and updates.
The third biggest book related update
More Job One Plan Action Links and Information
Quick and Easy Personal Action Steps:
- Sign up for our Global Warming Blog RSS feed to stay informed on latest global warming articles, news and progress.
- Tell your friends about Climageddon and the Job One for Humanity Plan in one click.
- Donate to support the great not-for-profit, tax deductible mission of Job One for Humanity.
- Spread The Word and share the Climageddon book link on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Gmail +, Reddit, Tumblr, and Digg, etc.
Job One Personal Petitions and Pledges to Sign:
Sample Letters and Information for Job One Plan Action Steps:
Intelligence agency sample letters (to be added soon!)
IMF and WTO Power center letters. (to be added soon!)
Become a Job One Volunteer:
Become Global Warming Emergency Mobilization Organizational Ally or Partner with Job One:
Create an independent Job One Plan meetup, study or action group in your local area:
Coming Soon or Under Construction at this Location!
Climageddon Book Q&A and FAQ
Moderated Climageddon Discussion Forum
Job One Newsletter Archive