Last Update on 6.13.23
As an independent, 100% publicly-funded climate change think tank, Job One for Humanity understands the critical need for on-the-ground, person-to-person local climate education, activism, and preparation for the avoidable and the many now unavoidable climate consequences. Our exclusive role as a non-profit climate change think tank is to provide free, unpoliticized, uncensored, accurate climate research and analysis.
Unfortunately, we are not in-the-street climate protestors or activists. We are only climate change educators, researchers, and analysts. Our climate change think tank role also infers that we must seek climate activism and solution alliance partners to help distribute our honest climate change analysis, predictions and solutions to mobilize the world to help fix the climate change emergency.
We do our climate change think tank role and depend entirely upon our alliance partners to share the open-access climate change facts, analysis and solutions they find on our website.
For the last 12 years at Job One for Humanity, we have been working on getting honest, non-fossil fuel industry-influenced climate consequence predictions, timetables, and accurate fossil fuel reduction targets widely distributed.
When you become an ally of our climate change think tank, here is also what your organization will get from us to support your organization:
1. you, your staff, and members will receive fully automated and secure access to a $50 value package of:
a. five climate change education-related ebooks,
b. first access to new climate research and our limited-access, highest priority climate change materials, and,
c. many other benefits as found on this page.)
2. We will also put your logo on this page.
3. We will help promote your climate change location-appropriate educational or activist events to our extensive global email list, where they coincide with our broadcast email schedules for your area.
If you are a decision-maker in a potential alliance organization sympathetic to what we are proposing
Review the following information about us and what we do, and then contact us:
1. Our think tank's most current climate change condition summary is described here. (It is surprising to those who have not had access to uncensored, independent climate science and analysis having no fossil fuel industry conflicts of interest.)
2. Our climate change think tank is described here.
3. Our climate change research methodologies are described here.
6. Our mission is described here.
7. Our plan to resolve Climate Change and Runaway Global Heating is described here.
8. The many sections of our website should answer most of your other questions, but if you have further questions about a potential alliance, email us at ([email protected]).
Your Climate change activist organization can help us slow the runaway global heating emergency by becoming an independent and collaborating alliance partner with us.
Please email [email protected] and let us know if you want to become a climate activist ally organization. We will send you the necessary information so you and your staff can immediately access our $50 package of climate education ebooks and other materials.
Please let us know any other ideas on how you would like to collaborate and build our alliance. We are always open to ideas helpful to our two organizations working together to slow our current runaway global heating extinction emergency.
Join the Mobilization Movement to Protect the Future of Humanity and Our Civilization
It will take nothing less than a massive government-enforced mobilization and a collaboration among thousands of climate change and environmental organizations to end the runaway global heating emergency. If we do this, it can prevent near-total extinction and keep runaway global heating from becoming irreversible.
Here are a few of our climate emergency alliance partners. We are still in the process of updating the list. Click the logo of the alliance partners below to get more information about them or to go to their website.
Please click here to see the most important current facts about our current climate change condition.