We have already done a lot of mind-shaking and life-changing education this year speaking painful climate truths to power, and...
the year is not over yet!
We have published scores of new articles in 2021 combating the misinformation, disinformation, and denial of global warming. (You can see all of our educational work over the last 11 years in the over 2,500 blog articles linked off our home page.)
We are very proud to update you and share our 2021 accomplishments as of the end of this October.
These are just a few of our many accomplishments:
1. We have had exponentially more shares and likes of our posts and original articles in scores of Facebook climate and environmental groups and on our websites!
2. The number of new volunteers, memberships, and global warming petition signatures has grown at faster rates and to greater levels than ever before!
3. According to Google Analytics:
a. Over 200,000 unique visitors have viewed our websites.
b. Over 4,100 hours of free online education on the global warming emergency and what we must do for sustainable lifestyles and livelihoods occurred in 2021.
4. We have been actively pushing for declaring a worldwide global warming state of emergency since 2010. At the 2021 COP26 Climate Conference in Glasgow, Scotland, Greta Thunberg has now made that very same demand to the conference attendees.
5. More individuals than ever before are working their way through the preparation, adaptation, and other critical action steps of the Job One for Humanity Climate and Global Crises Resilience Plan. These steps will make their lives and business far safer and more stable as global warming consequences accelerate.
6. We have continued updating our analysis of worsening climate conditions based on new research and existing fossil fuel reduction activity or inactivity. Click here to see that continuously updated climate consequence information.
7. Our brutally honest dialectical, multi-systemic, dynamic analysis of the climate’s complex adaptive systems, (which are unfolding this emergency,) are slowly, but surely, influencing the leadership at other climate change and environmental organizations.
We can see the growing influence of our detailed and evolving climate analysis work in the changes in their global warming terminology and their new discussions about its most serious global warming consequences. Click here to see the master list of primary and secondary global warming consequences we all now face.
8. We have had far more new donors and more donations to forward our goals and mission than any other year since 2009! And, we still need more support to expand our service and do more because we are growing so fast!
We have a donation drive going on right now so we can continue our work throughout 2022. If you donate, you will get $35.00 in free gifts with any $9 donation, and you get an annual membership giving you access to invaluable global warming-related information!
To make a secure one-time online donation, click this donation link.
To make a reoccurring monthly donation, click here.
We always are profoundly grateful for any size donation, and will use your tax-deductible donation wisely, frugally, and efficiently!
Job One for Humanity is part of the 25-year-old 501c(3), IRS-recognized, US tax-deductible not-for-profit organization called Factnet. Guidestar (the respected guide to ethical nonprofits) recognizes us for our financial transparency.