At or near the end of every year we share what we have done together for a better global warming future. What is most remarkable about the following list of 2021 accomplishments is that we have no paid staff! We do it all on about a $20,000 a year budget.
Yes, everything was done by Job One volunteers (or a rare temporary independent contractor with critical skills that no one on our all-volunteer team has.)
These are our 2021 accomplishments:
1. According to Google Analytics:
a. Over 780,519 unique visitors have viewed our websites for our free educational materials.
b. According to Google statistics as of March 5, 2022, over the last 5 years, 4.5 million unique visitors have come to our website to review our candid and non-politicized climate change analysis and research. Additionally, scores of climate newsgroups regularly display, like, and comment upon our climate articles.
c. We have delivered over 5,100 hours of free online education on the global warming emergency and what we must do to create sustainable lifestyles and livelihoods.
2. We published scores of new articles combating global warming misinformation, disinformation, and the well-funded denial of global warming's many dangerous and accelerating consequences. We have over 2,000 articles in our Climate Change Blog.
3. We have many more new volunteers, memberships, and critical global warming emergency petition signatures.
4. Far more Job One educated individuals are now working through global warming emergency preparation, adaptation, and other critical personal and collective fossil fuel reduction action steps found in the Job One for Humanity Climate and Global Crises Resilience Plan.
5. We have continued the bi-weekly updating of our ongoing team analysis of our worsening climate conditions. These updates are based on the newest research and current fossil fuel reduction activity or inactivity. (Click here to see that continuously updated climate consequence information.)
This widely distributed meta-systemic analysis is slowly but surely, influencing the leadership at other prominent climate change and environmental organizations.
We see the influence of our meta-systemic climate analysis work in the changes in other organizations' global warming terminology, their new discussions of global warming's extinction-level consequences, and their new deadlines and tactics for reducing global fossil fuel use.
7. We have had exponentially more shares and likes of our original global warming articles in dozens of Facebook climate and environmental groups and on our websites!
8. Because of our candid climate education, more individuals realize the seriousness of the global warming emergency and value the many effective action recommendations found within our Job One Climate and Global Crises Resilience Plan.
As global warming consequences continue to accelerate, the regularly updated Job One Climate and Global Crises Resilience Plan makes the lives and businesses of those using it far safer and more stable!
9. We have been actively pushing for declaring a worldwide Global Warming State of Emergency since 2010. At the 2021 COP26 Climate Conference in Glasgow, Scotland, Greta Thunberg very publicly made that same demand to the conference attendees.
10. Because we are educating and motivating far more individuals and executing our mission, we have had far more new donors and more donation support than any other year since 2009!
And last but not least,
Together we have done a lot this year! To help us do even more in 2022, we invite you to help keep this work going and be an essential part of the global warming solution by supporting our mission. So, if you can afford it, please become either a one-time donor or an annual member!
If you can make a tax-deductible donation, you also will get $35 in wonderful gifts and a whole lot more!
To make a secure one-time online donation, click this donation link.
To make a reoccurring monthly donation, click here.
Yours for our children and the future,
Job One for Humanity & Universe Spirit
PS: If you would like to see how we will wisely and frugally use your donations in 2022, click here.
Click here to see a useful profile of our members and the audience of visitors who will most benefit from our website.
We always are profoundly grateful for any size donation!
Job One for Humanity is part of the 25-year-old 501c(3), IRS-recognized, US tax-deductible not-for-profit organization called Factnet. Guidestar (the respected guide to ethical nonprofits) recognizes us for our financial transparency.