It is tough to keep speaking brutal climate truths to power while social media spreads massive amounts of disinformation, misinformation, and denial of the global warming emergency we all now face. (You can see some of our educational work in the over 2,500 climate and global warming-related blog articles linked off our home page.)
Where your donations will go in 2022
Here are just four of the worthwhile ways in 2022 we will use your tax-deductible support to spread the truth about what we must do about the climate emergency:
1. We have been expanding our web visitors, membership, and public service faster than ever before. According to Google, to date, in 2021, over 240,000 unique visitors have come to our websites, spending over 5,100 hours reading our free global warming educational materials.
We urgently need to expand our website tools, apps, and security to handle the enormous increase in website visitors and service requests. We will need $3,500 to make the critical upgrades needed for 2022. (This $3,500 includes hiring temporary web and security contractors to help us with these vital software upgrades.)
2. To will continue to forward our recently upgraded and refocused public service mission goals for 2022, click here to see those mission goals.
3. To expand our many service accomplishments like these that we accomplished in 2021.
4. In 2022, we are hoping to move our home office about 1,000 miles away from San Francisco to a new northern area of much higher global warming safety. To advance our office to this new location and cover related costs such as initial rent, we will need approximately $4,000.
Job One for Humanity is fighting global warming disinformation and global warming solution complacency for the survival of ALL humanity.
Our mission is not just worthy of being on your non-profit organization donation list; it is critical to be an essential part of that list!
You can help us reach our goals in 2022 by making a one-time, monthly, or by-mail donation of any amount by using one of the 3 methods linked below
1. To make a secure one-time, online donation, please use the fill-in form at the bottom of this page.
2. To make a secure monthly online donation automatically, click here.
3. To begin or renew our annual membership, use the one-time secure online donation form at the bottom of this page. (The many membership benefits including 3 free books are listed further below.)
4. To make a donation by mail, make your check payable to Factnet, PMB 2167, 1650 S. Casino Dr. Laughlin, Nevada 89029.
5. For all other types of donations and ways of giving, bequests, annuities, trusts, life insurance, etc., click here.
We are a 25-year-old, tax-deductible United States IRS recognized and approved 5013(c) non-profit organization.We have received the Seal of Financial Transparency by Guidestar. Guidestar is a non-profit organization that evaluates other non-profit organizations for financial and mission transparency.