Evelina McGuigan donated 2018-08-03 13:01:48 -0700$19,362.33 raisedGOAL: $20,000.00
To make a secure one-time, tax-deductible online donation of any amount, please use the fill-in form at the bottom of this page. You will receive a email receipt for tax deduction purposes.
A Little About Us and Our Commitment
We are a non-profit, independent, and 100% publicly funded climate change think tank. We provide an uncensored "big picture" analysis of the many inter-connected and inter-dependent climate systems creating our current climate change emergency and runaway global heating.
We hold that ALL global citizens should have the same climate change knowledge as those in privileged governmental positions or those possessing great wealth.
Unrestricted and uncensored climate risk knowledge is critical for global citizens to wisely initiate survival-related emergency preparations, adaptations, or relocations for the coming avoidable and unavoidable climate catastrophes. Furthermore, our free climate facts and analysis ensure that every global citizen can protect themselves, their families, and their businesses equally as well as those with the privileges of high-security governmental positions or great wealth.
Your donations help make the above happen, and if you make a one-time single donation of any amount during the holiday season you will also get:
5 free amazing ebooks (a $42.00 value) as our thank you gifts, (described below.) And...
1-year members-only access to the members-only area of our website (a $9.00 value,) which is loaded with member-only information that will help you prevent huge global warming financial and related losses. This critical information can also help save your family and business from untold suffering.
Make a one-time, monthly donation, or by-mail donation of any amount by using one of the 3 methods linked below
- To make a secure one-time, online donation, please use the fill-in form at the bottom of this page.
To make a secure monthly online donation automatically, click here.
- To begin or renew our annual membership, use the one-time secure online donation form at the bottom of this page. (The many membership benefits including 3 free books are listed further below.)
- To make a donation by mail, make your check payable to Factnet, PMB 2167, 1650 S. Casino Dr. Laughlin, Nevada 89029.
- For all other types of donations and ways of giving, bequests, annuities, trusts, life insurance, etc., click here.
We are a 25-year-old, tax-deductible United States IRS recognized and approved 5013(c) non-profit organization. We have received the Seal of Financial Transparency by Guidestar. Guidestar is a non-profit organization that evaluates other non-profit organizations for financial and mission transparency.
More information on becoming an Annual Member or to Renew an Annual Membership and get the following $42.00+ in 5 ebooks and other services!
You will get all of the member benefits listed below when you become an annual member/donor now for just $9.00 per year! We want to make it easy for you to become a supporting member! With any $9 donation, you will also receive five important ebooks with a $42.00 value, and that is just to start!
You will receive free ebook copies of five critical new books relevant to global warming and other global issues:
“In Our Hands” by Wilford H Welch is a $9.99 ebook. In Our Hands is the result of extensive research into climate science and the use of systems thinking and driving forces analysis. Using these methods, Wilford makes sense of the climate crisis and what we all need to do to address it. He lays out two futures, one looking back from 2050 and the actions we took to save ourselves; the other, entitled "The Road to Ruin," shows how the world collapsed into chaos by mid-century due to our failure to take effective actions. Here are some reviews of just updated great book on Amazon.
"Climageddon: the Climate Change and Global Warming Survival Kit" by Lawrence Wollersheim is an $8.95 value. The Climageddon book will show you the scientific evidence on how bad global warming really is, how bad it is going to get, and, how soon the worst of the now unavoidable consequences of global warming will destabilize you, your family, business, or nation. Climageddon describes the 20 worst global warming consequences, and it also lays out the 11 most critical global warming tipping points that should strike terror in the minds and hearts of everyone involved in short-term, mid-range, and long-range essential planning. Understanding the 11 global warming tipping points is critical because crossing a few more of them over the next several decades will initiate the end of humanity and civilization. Having the systemic analysis found within Climageddon also shows you how to stay ahead of the coming global warming-related financial market unpredictability and crashes. These will occur naturally because of the escalating consequences of continually rising temperatures on food crops, related businesses, and global political stability. Climageddon has scores of great reviews on Amazon and, you can download it in one of the three most popular ebook reader formats.
For those who do not like reading complex climate change scientific research and still want to be entertained and educated about the challenging climate change subject, we have the ebook version of "On Vestige Way" by David Spielberg (a $9.00 ebook value.) It is an emotion-packed CLI-Fi (climate fiction) novel about how global warming affects the future and fate of the world's Millennials, generation Z, and corporations. It also describes a massive rearrangement of the political alliances we take for granted. It is so hard to put down that you will be missing work and sleep wondering what happens next to the story's heroes and heroines struggling with the genuine global warming future the younger generations will face. Yet, it is one of the most scientifically accurate of all of the CLI-FI books we have reviewed. (The author, like the other listed authors, made their Ebooks available to us because they wanted to support our critical mission work!) You can read the Amazon reviews on this book here.
- “Climate and Ecological Delusions and Contradictions that Will Soon End Humanity” by Michael Mielke. This $8.95 value ebook explains and elaborates in great detail on the carbon capture technology delusion and the many other global crises we face. A necessary read and update on new technology delusions that will not save us in time.
- You will also receive a free ebook copy of "Collapse 2020, Vol 1: Fall of the First Global Civilization" by Bruce Nappi. This $8.95 value ebook lays out a strong case on why we must prepare for the first-ever climate change-aggravated, global collapse coming within mere decades. Collapse 2020 digs into the major chaos of today’s world: climate change, liberal-conservative polarization, gridlock in governments, and massive social injustice. (PDF format only.)
While the five free ebooks above are an excellent extra benefit for making a $9.00 donation and becoming a member (or renewing your membership), there are several other valuable reasons why you will want to access the members-only section of our website!
More Members-Only Benefits
As a member, you will gain access to members-only information. For example, you will know what the ultra-wealthy know about our global warming future and what they don't know (unless, of course, they are also members at Job One.) Our nonprofit organization has spent almost $100,000 acquiring and researching the information found in the members-only section.
Hedge funds, investment bankers, real estate conglomerates, and ultra-wealthy individuals and corporations worldwide are spending thousands of dollars each year with global warming risk analysis companies to access the information you will find in our members-only section. As a result, trillions in personal and corporate wealth will either be made or lost because one understands or does not understand the many consequences of our rapidly accelerating global warming emergency.
As a member, you will have full access to nonpublic global warming website information as described below:
critical prediction information on how, when, and where the escalating global warming emergency will affect:
- local, regional, and national real estate values and finances,
- stock market values, specifically corporations whose stocks and bonds will be most affected as the global warming emergency worsens,
- commodity prices as regionalized crops and other commodities fail because of increased heat or other global warming consequences, as well as which food prices will rise the fastest, etc.,
- increased political conflict or instability probabilities, particularly relating to a nation's regionalized specific global warming consequences.
- first alerts and early warnings about the coming global warming catastrophes,
- exclusive global warming emergency preparation and adaptation information for your family, home, and business.
- well-researched global warming family and business migration options for the sparse global warming safer zones (For those of you who live in global warming high-risk areas.)
The members-only area of our website will provide critical details on how and when the consequences of the global warming emergency can affect your investments, financial transactions, real estate, and even your individual or business physical survival. Luckily, you will not have to spend tens of thousands of dollars a year (like the ultra-wealthy) to access it.
And finally, in addition to the above, your donations provide critical financial support for our nonprofit organization's ongoing research, goals, and mission.
Your Donation Recipe
You will always receive either an electronic or mailed tax-deductible donation receipt for your donation. The name "F.A.C.T.net Inc." will show on the PayPal payment screen if you are using Pay Pal online or on the electronic record of your donation to Job One for Humanity. Use this receipt for tax deduction purposes. Job One for Humanity is a DBA and subsidiary of Factnet Inc., which since 1993 has been a recognized 501(c)(3) IRS not-for-profit social benefit organization.
Why donate and become a member now?
When you donate you:
- become a member for one year and you receive all of the many valuable members-only benefits listed above.
help us promote the effective Job One for Humanityglobal warming survival plan and our mission focused on serving the public good and doing everything necessary to slow or prevent a global warming-caused mass extinction event!
- honor one of the most cost-effective organizations among all global warming educational groups. We are an all-volunteer organization and, there is no paid staff! Your donations go only for rent, utilities, office expenses, internet hosting, and other Internet-related web security and service costs our volunteers are unable to perform.
What could be more important to support and be a part of?Donate
- To make a secure one-time, online donation, please use the fill-in form at the bottom of this page.
Evolve.org and Barbara Marx Hubbard take seriously the global warming emergency and they are working on effective responses that meet the scope, scale, and urgency of this crisis. Evolve.org and Barbara Marx Hubbard are promoting signing the petition below in partnership with Job one for Humanity.
Add Your Signature Below
We, the citizens of our nation and of our Earth, are endowed with certain rights, powers, and obligations, which demand we act both individually and collectively to protect and preserve the ongoing evolution of life on Earth, including our future generations.
Based upon a preponderance of scientific evidence we recognize our global climate is rapidly warming and becoming increasingly unstable due to human-caused carbon pollution from the burning of fossil fuels. If we do not change course before global warming tipping points are crossed, this destabilization of our climate will continue to cause ever-increasing suffering and potentially irreversible devastation for both current and future generations. If left unresolved, it could cause the extinction, or near extinction, of the human species.
We further recognize that rapidly escalating global warming and its consequent climate destabilization is the greatest currently active threat to the security of all nations, comparable in scope of impact to global nuclear war. Escalating average global temperature rises will lead to destabilization affecting first millions, then billions of people forced to deal with ongoing climate catastrophes, food and other resource depletion, and mass migrations.
Nearly all of the major problems our world faces today worsen and multiply due to escalating global warming. All of the ecological, economic and political problems listed below will cross-intensify and therefore worsen as average global temperatures rises.
- Food and resource depletion
- Severe droughts, floods, and wildfires
- Rising sea levels
- Water pollution and water table loss
- Desertification and deforestation
- Ocean fish stock depletions
- Growing economic inequity, poverty, and instability
- Political instability and injustice
- War and regional conflicts
- Increasing potential of pandemics and other health crises
Despite 30 years of education, study, and discussion about the possible irreversible effects of human-caused carbon and methane pollution of our atmosphere, global warming temperatures have escalated to levels that may have already passed or be close to passing global warming tipping points with impacts that are irreversible. We must immediately reverse the continued rise of average global temperature by decreasing human-caused production of greenhouse gases from the burning of fossil fuels.
Failure to resolve global warming for ourselves and future generations is simply not a survivable option.
As global citizens of every nation on Earth, we ask you, our national leaders, to initiate the necessary steps to formally declare a national and international global warming State of Emergency, calling for the immediate allocation of the needed research, resources, personnel, and interventions to quickly resolve this State of Emergency and sustainably protect, preserve, and advance the continued evolution of humanity and life on Earth.