Holland Hunt donated 2017-02-07 14:33:49 -0800$13,052.33 raisedGOAL: $10,000.00
We are a Bronze Star non-profit recognized organization by Guidestar, the leading non-profit organization that evaluates other non-profit organizations for financial and mission transparency.
How to become an annual member/donor for just $5 per year
Make your annual membership tax-deductible donation of five dollars (or a donation of any amount above $5.00,) by using one of the 3 methods below:
1. To make a secure online donation, please use the fill-in form at the bottom of this page.
2. To make a secure online automatic monthly donation, click here.
Your Receipt Information: The name "F.A.C.T.net Inc." will show on the PayPal payment screen if you are using Pay Pal online or on the electronic record of your donation to Job One for Humanity. Use this receipt for tax deduction purposes.
3. To make a secure donation by mail, make your check payable to:
1650 S. Casino Dr.
Laughlin, Nevada 89029
Job One for Humanity is a DBA and subsidiary of Factnet Inc., which since 1993 has been a recognized 501(c)(3) IRS nonprofit social benefit organization.
The exclusive benefits of becoming a Job One for Humanity member
Your annual membership provides:
a. financial support our nonprofit organization's critical mission and it helps keep many areas of our website information free to the public, and it also
b. exclusive access to our members-only nonpublic global warming information as described below.
Only members will receive:
- our first alerts and warnings about the next coming global warming catastrophe,
- exclusive global warming emergency preparation information for your family, home and business,
- well-researched global warming family and business migration options for the very limited safer global warming zones if you live in a global warming high-risk area.
- exclusive information on how, when and where the escalating global warming emergency will dramatically affect local and regional real estate values, stock market values, (specifically corporations whose stocks and bonds will be most affected as the global warming emergency worsens,) commodity prices, (as regionalized crops and other commodities fail because of increased heat or other global warming consequences and which food prices will rise the fastest,) and increased conflict or instability probabilities, (relating to a nation's regionalized specific global warming consequences.)
Why donate and become a member now?
When you donate five dollars (and hopefully more,) to us you also automatically become a member for one year and you receive all of the many valuable members-only benefits listed above.
We also have an effective plan and mission-focused on serving the public good and doing everything necessary to slow and prevent a global warming-caused mass extinction event from occurring around the world within the few next decades! What could be more important to support and be a part of?
If you have any doubts about the importance of supporting our life-critical global warming educational mission, we strongly recommend that you click here and watch this 4 Minute Global Warming Video by child activist Greta Thunberg given at the United Nations on September 23, 2019.
Greta's 4 minute video should help you to understand and feel the seriousness of the global warming-caused emergency we now all face and why we must get our politicians to act now.
And finally, since 1993, we have been a tax-deductible, government-recognized not-for-profit organization and, we run one of the most cost-effective operations among all global warming educational groups.
Notice for All Climageddon Book Purchasers
All Climageddon book purchasers get free access to the members-only section of our website for 1 year. To get this free 1-year book purchaser's membership, email us at manage@JobOneforHumanity.org and tell us where you bought your Climageddon book and how much you paid. Within 3 business days, we will activate your free one-year book purchaser's membership.
Evolve.org and Barbara Marx Hubbard take seriously the global warming emergency and they are working on effective responses that meet the scope, scale, and urgency of this crisis. Evolve.org and Barbara Marx Hubbard are promoting signing the petition below in partnership with Job one for Humanity.
Add Your Signature Below
We, the citizens of our nation and of our Earth, are endowed with certain rights, powers, and obligations, which demand we act both individually and collectively to protect and preserve the ongoing evolution of life on Earth, including our future generations.
Based upon a preponderance of scientific evidence we recognize our global climate is rapidly warming and becoming increasingly unstable due to human-caused carbon pollution from the burning of fossil fuels. If we do not change course before global warming tipping points are crossed, this destabilization of our climate will continue to cause ever-increasing suffering and potentially irreversible devastation for both current and future generations. If left unresolved, it could cause the extinction, or near extinction, of the human species.
We further recognize that rapidly escalating global warming and its consequent climate destabilization is the greatest currently active threat to the security of all nations, comparable in scope of impact to global nuclear war. Escalating average global temperature rises will lead to destabilization affecting first millions, then billions of people forced to deal with ongoing climate catastrophes, food and other resource depletion, and mass migrations.
Nearly all of the major problems our world faces today worsen and multiply due to escalating global warming. All of the ecological, economic and political problems listed below will cross-intensify and therefore worsen as average global temperatures rises.
- Food and resource depletion
- Severe droughts, floods, and wildfires
- Rising sea levels
- Water pollution and water table loss
- Desertification and deforestation
- Ocean fish stock depletions
- Growing economic inequity, poverty, and instability
- Political instability and injustice
- War and regional conflicts
- Increasing potential of pandemics and other health crises
Despite 30 years of education, study, and discussion about the possible irreversible effects of human-caused carbon and methane pollution of our atmosphere, global warming temperatures have escalated to levels that may have already passed or be close to passing global warming tipping points with impacts that are irreversible. We must immediately reverse the continued rise of average global temperature by decreasing human-caused production of greenhouse gases from the burning of fossil fuels.
Failure to resolve global warming for ourselves and future generations is simply not a survivable option.
As global citizens of every nation on Earth, we ask you, our national leaders, to initiate the necessary steps to formally declare a national and international global warming State of Emergency, calling for the immediate allocation of the needed research, resources, personnel, and interventions to quickly resolve this State of Emergency and sustainably protect, preserve, and advance the continued evolution of humanity and life on Earth.