Miriam Breaux donated 2018-09-28 10:50:00 -0700$15,926.33 raisedGOAL: $20,000.00
To make a secure one-time, tax-deductible online donation of any amount, please use the fill-in form at the bottom of this page. We are a 25-year-old, tax-deductible United States IRS recognized and approved 5013(c) non-profit organization.
If you make a donation of $9.00 or more, you will also get:
a. four amazing ebooks (a $35.00 value) as our thank you gifts, (described below.) And...
b. a 1-year members-only access to the members-only area of our website which is loaded with member-only information that will help you prevent huge global warming financial and related losses. This critical information can also help save your family and business from untold suffering.
We run one of the most cost-effective organizations among all global warming educational groups. We are an all-volunteer organization and, there is no paid staff! Your donations go only for rent, utilities, office expenses, internet hosting, and other Internet-related web security and service costs our volunteers are unable to perform.
Make a one-time, monthly, or by-mail donation of any amount by using one of the 3 methods linked below
1. To make a secure one-time, online donation, please use the fill-in form at the bottom of this page.
2. To make a secure monthly online donation automatically, click here.
3. To begin or renew our annual membership, use the one-time secure online donation form at the bottom of this page. (The many membership benefits including 3 free books are listed further below.)
4. To make a donation by mail, make your check payable to Factnet, PMB 2167, 1650 S. Casino Dr. Laughlin, Nevada 89029.
5. For all other types of donations and ways of giving, bequests, annuities, trusts, life insurance, etc., click here.
6. If you cannot afford $9.00 a year: We feel that everyone should have access to this critical global warming information, not just the ultra-wealthy. That is why we have made this critical information available at a cost we believe everyone can afford (a $9.00 a year website membership. If you cannot afford $9.00 a year or live at the poverty level or below in your region and nation, please email us at [email protected] with relevant details, and we will get you a free scholarship. This scholarship award will also give you access to all of our members-only website areas.
You will always receive either an electronic or mailed tax-deductible donation receipt for your donation. We are a 25-year-old, tax-deductible United States IRS recognized and approved 5013(c) non-profit organization. We have received the Seal of Financial Transparency by Guidestar. Guidestar is a leading non-profit organization that evaluates other non-profit organizations for financial and mission transparency.
Donation Receipt Information
The name "F.A.C.T.net Inc." will show on the PayPal payment screen if you are using Pay Pal online or on the electronic record of your donation to Job One for Humanity. Use this receipt for tax deduction purposes. Job One for Humanity is a DBA and subsidiary of Factnet Inc., which since 1993 has been a recognized 501(c)(3) IRS not-for-profit social benefit organization.
A.) Become an Annual Member or Renew an Annual Membership and also get the following $35.00+ in extra items and services!
You will get all of the member benefits listed below when you become an annual member/donor now for just $9.00 per year! With any $9 donation, you will also receive four important ebooks with a $35.00 value!
1. You will receive ebook copies of four critical new books relevant to global warming and other global issues:
a. The first free ebook is Climageddon; the Global Warming Survival Kit is an $8.95 value. This ebook is getting great reviews on Amazon and, you can download it in one of the three most popular ebook reader formats.
b. For those who do not like reading complex scientific research and still want to be entertained and educated about this challenging subject. We have just added the ebook version of "On Vestige Way" by David Spielberg (a $9.00 ebook value.) It is an emotion-packed CLI-Fi (climate fiction) novel about how global warming affects the future and fate of the world's Millennials, generation Z, corporations. It also describes a massive rearrangement of the political alliances we take for granted.
It is so hard to put down you will be missing work and sleep wondering what happens next to the story's heroes and heroines struggling with the genuine global warming future the younger generations will face. Yet, it is one of the most scientifically accurate of all of the CLI-FI books we have reviewed. (The author, like the other listed authors, made their Ebooks available to us because they wanted to support our critical mission work!)
c. You will also receive a free ebook copy of Climate and Ecological Delusions and Contradictions that Will Soon End Humanity by Michael Mielke. This $8.95 value ebook explains and elaborates in great detail on the carbon capture technology delusion and the many other global crises we face.
d. You will also receive a free ebook copy of Collapse 2020, Vol 1: Fall of the First Global Civilization by Bruce Nappi. This $8.95 value ebook lays out a strong case on why we must prepare for the first-ever global warming-aggravated, global collapse coming within mere decades. Collapse 2020 digs into the major chaos of today’s world: climate change, liberal-conservative polarization, gridlock in governments, and massive social injustice.
While the four free ebooks above are an excellent extra benefit for making only a $9.00 donation and becoming a member (or renewing membership), there are other valuable reasons why you will want to have access to the members-only section of our website!
More Members-Only Benefits, Check out the Members-only Pull Down Menu!
2. You will receive valuable global warming migration evaluation information. The members-only area of our website also will provide critical details on how and when the consequences of the global warming emergency can affect your investments, financial transactions, real estate, and even your individual or business physical survival. Luckily, you will not have to spend tens of thousands of dollars a year (like the ultra-wealthy) to access it.
3. As a member, you will not only be able to know what the ultra-wealthy know about our global warming future, but also what they don't know (unless of course, they are also members of Job One.) Our nonprofit organization has spent almost $100,000 acquiring and doing the research needed for the information found in the members-only section.
Hedge funds, investment bankers, real estate conglomerates, and ultra-wealthy individuals and corporations all over the world are already spending tens of thousands of dollars each year with global warming risk analysis companies to have access to the kind of information that you will find in our members-only section. Trillions in personal and corporate wealth will either be made or lost because one either understands or does not understand the many unfolding consequences of our rapidly accelerating global warming emergency.
B.) As a member, you also will have full access to critical, non-public global warming emergency information
You will have access to:
1. well-researched global warming migration and relocation options for the limited global warming safer zones for individuals, families, and businesses. This includes an extensive global warming migration and relocation checklist for the US and a listing of the global warming safest cities and regions.
2. member-only first alerts and early warnings about the coming global warming catastrophes,
3. member-only exclusive global warming emergency preparation and adaptation information for your family, home, and business,
4. critical prediction information on how, when, and where the escalating global warming emergency will affect:
a. local, regional, and national real estate values and finances,
b. stock market values, specifically corporations whose stocks and bonds will be most affected as the global warming emergency worsens,
c. commodity prices as regionalized crops and other commodities fail because of increased heat or other global warming consequences, as well as which food prices will rise the fastest, etc.,
d. increased political conflict or instability probabilities particularly relating to a nation's regionalized specific global warming consequences.
In addition to the above, your donations provide critical financial support for our non-profit organization's ongoing research and mission and, they help keep many other areas of our website information free to the public.
Why donate and become a member now?
When you donate nine dollars (or hopefully more,) you:
1. become a member for one year and you receive all of the many valuable members-only benefits listed above.
2. help us promote the effective Job One for Humanityglobal warming survival plan and our mission-focused on serving the public good and doing everything necessary to slow or prevent a global warming-caused mass extinction event!
What could be more important to support and be a part of?
Here is what donations helped us do in 2020
All of the following was done by our all-volunteer staff because of your financial support:
According to Google Analytics:
a. Some 325,000 unique visitors viewed our websites.
b. About 6,000 hours of free online education on global warming and what we must do for a more sustainable life occurred in 2020.
About ten years ago, with our sister website, The Association for the Tree of Life, we introduced the idea that we need to declare an immediate climate and global warming state of emergency. We began promoting this idea to hundreds of our peer environmental organizations worldwide. Here is what has happened since we introduced the global warming emergency idea:
a. Over 1,800 cities and towns in the US and around the world have declared local or regional global warming-related states of emergency.
b. The Oxford Dictionary named "Climate Emergency" the Word of the Year 2019.
c. In the media you now hear about the climate or global warming emergency on a daily basis.
d. We (Job One and the Tree of Life) are about to cross the 20,000 petition signature level for our global warming emergency petition. (These will soon be sent out around the world to influence various governmental climate regulators.)
e. We have also created a practical and honest plan for dealing with the global warming emergency that has real fossil fuel reduction amounts and timetables that will allow us to have hope for a livable future. (It is called the Job One for Humanity, Survive and Thrive Plan.)
Special Notice for All Previous Climageddon Book Purchasers: You get a free 1-year membership
All Climageddon book purchasers also get free access to the members-only section of our website for 1 year. To get this free 1-year book purchaser's membership, email us at [email protected] and tell us where you bought your Climageddon book and how much you paid. Within 3-5 business days, we will activate your free one-year book purchaser's membership.
Evolve.org and Barbara Marx Hubbard take seriously the global warming emergency and they are working on effective responses that meet the scope, scale, and urgency of this crisis. Evolve.org and Barbara Marx Hubbard are promoting signing the petition below in partnership with Job one for Humanity.
Add Your Signature Below
We, the citizens of our nation and of our Earth, are endowed with certain rights, powers, and obligations, which demand we act both individually and collectively to protect and preserve the ongoing evolution of life on Earth, including our future generations.
Based upon a preponderance of scientific evidence we recognize our global climate is rapidly warming and becoming increasingly unstable due to human-caused carbon pollution from the burning of fossil fuels. If we do not change course before global warming tipping points are crossed, this destabilization of our climate will continue to cause ever-increasing suffering and potentially irreversible devastation for both current and future generations. If left unresolved, it could cause the extinction, or near extinction, of the human species.
We further recognize that rapidly escalating global warming and its consequent climate destabilization is the greatest currently active threat to the security of all nations, comparable in scope of impact to global nuclear war. Escalating average global temperature rises will lead to destabilization affecting first millions, then billions of people forced to deal with ongoing climate catastrophes, food and other resource depletion, and mass migrations.
Nearly all of the major problems our world faces today worsen and multiply due to escalating global warming. All of the ecological, economic and political problems listed below will cross-intensify and therefore worsen as average global temperatures rises.
- Food and resource depletion
- Severe droughts, floods, and wildfires
- Rising sea levels
- Water pollution and water table loss
- Desertification and deforestation
- Ocean fish stock depletions
- Growing economic inequity, poverty, and instability
- Political instability and injustice
- War and regional conflicts
- Increasing potential of pandemics and other health crises
Despite 30 years of education, study, and discussion about the possible irreversible effects of human-caused carbon and methane pollution of our atmosphere, global warming temperatures have escalated to levels that may have already passed or be close to passing global warming tipping points with impacts that are irreversible. We must immediately reverse the continued rise of average global temperature by decreasing human-caused production of greenhouse gases from the burning of fossil fuels.
Failure to resolve global warming for ourselves and future generations is simply not a survivable option.
As global citizens of every nation on Earth, we ask you, our national leaders, to initiate the necessary steps to formally declare a national and international global warming State of Emergency, calling for the immediate allocation of the needed research, resources, personnel, and interventions to quickly resolve this State of Emergency and sustainably protect, preserve, and advance the continued evolution of humanity and life on Earth.