Jeneil Merritt donated 2019-04-14 15:10:42 -0700
Donate and become a member and help us educate humanity about how to adapt to the escalating global warming emergency$12,361.33 raisedGOAL: $10,000.00
Job One for Humanity has a critical mission and effective plan to survive and even thrive through the current global warming emergency while we fix it. We run one of the most cost-effective operations among all nonprofit environmental groups.
When you donate you also automatically become a member for one year. All member/donors get access to well researched and exclusive information on global warming, global warming migration options to the very limited safer global warming zones, and they will also get exclusive global warming emergency preparation information.
All donors will also soon have access to additional information on how, when and where the escalating global warming emergency will dramatically affect:
1. local and regional real estate values,
2. stock market values, specifically corporations whose stocks and bonds will be most affected as the global warming emergency worsens,
3. commodity prices as regionalized crops and other commodities fail because of increased heat or other global warming consequences as well as which food prices will rise the fastest etc,
4. increased conflict or instability probabilities relating to a nation's regionalized specific global warming consequences.
As a tax deductible nonprofit organization we can’t do our job of educating more people about what they can do about the global warming emergency without donations from concerned individuals, businesses and activists like you! Your tax-deductible donation will help us to:
change more minds,
involve more people,
- slow and lessen the catastrophic global warming consequences the are coming, and
help build a more ecologically sustainable world for everyone, which will ultimately help ensure we and our children will survive and thrive as a species.
To make a tax-deductible donation online securely please use the fill-in form below.
To make an automatic monthly secure electronic donation, click here.
To make a tax-deductible donation to Job One for Humanity by mail - make your check payable to:
1650 S. Casino Dr.
Laughlin, Nevada 89029
Job One for Humanity is a DBA and subsidiary organization of Factnet Inc., a 501(c)(3) IRS recognized nonprofit social benefit organization online since 1993. The name “F.A.C.T.net Inc.” will show on the PayPal payment screen and on the electronic record of your donation to Job One for Humanity.
Factnet is Bronze Star recognized by Guidestar the organization that evaluates nonprofit organizations for financial and mission transparency.Donate
Jeneil Merritt posted about Petition To Demand An Immediate Emergency Meeting Of World Leaders For Action On the Escalating Global Warming Emergency on Facebook 2018-05-19 15:15:00 -0700Sign the petition: Petition To Demand An Immediate Emergency Meeting Of World Leaders For Action On the Escalating Globa
Petition To Demand An Immediate Emergency Meeting Of World Leaders For Action On the Escalating Global Warming Emergency65 signatures
Please read and then sign the petition form below and forward this linked petition to everyone you know, particularly other sustainability or global warming (aka climate change,) organizations.
With one click you can both sign the petition and, if you use the share button, it will be electronically sent to your friends as well as people in power who are responsible for addressing the global warming emergency. If any of your friends need to be informed about why this emergency meeting needs to be called, you can refer them to the global warming educational materials on the Job One For Humanity website.
We, the citizens of our nation and of our Earth, are endowed with certain rights, powers, and obligations, which demand we act both individually and collectively to protect and preserve the ongoing evolution of life on Earth, including our future generations.
Based upon a preponderance of scientific evidence, we recognize our global climate is rapidly warming and becoming increasingly unstable due to human-caused carbon pollution from the burning of fossil fuels. If we do not change course before global warming tipping points are crossed, this destabilization of our climate will continue to cause ever-increasing suffering and potentially irreversible devastation for both current and future generations. If left unresolved, it could cause the extinction, or near extinction, of the human species.
We further recognize that rapidly escalating global warming emergency and its consequent climate destabilization is the greatest current active threat to the security of all nations, comparable in the scope of impact to global nuclear war. Escalating average global temperature rises will lead to destabilization affecting first millions, then billions of people forced to deal with ongoing climate catastrophes, food and other resource depletion, and mass migrations.
Nearly all of the major problems our world faces today worsen and multiply due to escalating global warming. All of the ecological, economic, and political problems listed below will cross-intensify and therefore worsen as average global temperatures rise.
- Food and resource depletion
- Severe droughts, floods, and wildfires
- Rising sea levels
- Water pollution and water table loss
- Desertification and deforestation
- Ocean fish stock depletion
- Growing economic inequity, poverty, and instability
- Political instability and injustice
- War and regional conflicts
- Increasing potential of pandemics and other health crises
Despite 30 years of education, study, and discussion about the possible irreversible effects of human-caused carbon and methane pollution of our atmosphere, global warming temperatures have escalated to levels that may have already passed or be close to passing global warming tipping point with impacts that are irreversible. We must immediately reverse the continued rise of average global temperature by decreasing the human-caused production of greenhouse gases from the burning of fossil fuels. Failure to resolve global warming for ourselves and future generations is simply not a survivable option.
The purposes of this emergency meeting of world leaders is as follows:
Publicly declare that the national and international criteria for planning and implementing new laws to resolve the global warming emergency are to do only what is essential and effective in the properly prioritized sequence to keep us from crossing any critical global warming tipping points.
- Demand new, verifiable, and enforceable national and international laws that will effectively and quickly achieve the global warming reduction needed to avoid tipping points. These new laws must immediately:
- create a revenue neutral, Fee and Dividend-based global warming reduction program.
- remove all government subsidies from fossil fuel energy generation.
- incentivize divestment from the fossil fuel energy generation industry.
- tax all fossil fuel profits at significantly higher rates.
- mandate that the fossil fuel corporations pay for all past and current environmental damage.
- mandate using Fee and Dividend revenue or other global warming-related revenues to provide generous government subsidies and incentives for expanding green energy generation and use.
- mandate using Fee and Dividend revenue or other global warming-related revenues to fund employee job retraining, as well as a business and nation recovery fund to assist all individuals, businesses, and nations that will suffer significant financial losses because of the rapidly falling use of fossil fuels.
- mandate using Fee and Dividend revenue or other global warming-related revenues to fund a global education and public relations campaign on why the public will have to comply with many new and difficult global warming reduction laws soon to be enforced by our governments.
- mandate using Fee and Dividend revenue or other global warming-related revenues to increase natural and technological carbon sequestration.
- authorize the International Monetary Fund, The World Bank, and other national and international bank transaction clearinghouses to impose and collect global warming law violation penalty fees.
- mandate the creation of a separate global warming emergency recovery reserve fund equal to 5% of national GDP.
- fund research into new, appropriate technologies that may become our last hope and backup plan to remove toxic carbon and methane pollution from the atmosphere before we go over the climate cliff.
- call for the immediate creation of a more accurate and complete global warming risk analysis, as well as mandating annual global warming risk analysis updates to be done by the respective intelligence agencies of each nation.
As global citizens of every nation on Earth, we ask you, our national leaders, to immediately convene with all other national leaders from every country to pass effective, verifiable, and enforceable new laws to resolve the escalating global warming emergency before it is too late, and to sustainably protect, preserve, and advance the continued evolution of humanity and life on Earth.