Happy Holidays! This month's newsletter is dedicated to good global warming news.
We do not want to disrupt the last 2 weeks of your holiday season. We will save other less positive global warming updates until January.
Here is this month's good news:
1. Great Thunberg was just named Time magazine's Person of the year. Click here, to read all about this young global warming activist.
2. Check out The Surprise Benefits of Global Warming. It is the most-read page on our website with over 1 million views. Click here to read about some very surprising positive and "silver lining" aspects of Global warming.
3. We are adding a lot more new information to the members-only sections of our website and our very reasonable annual membership will not go up in price until January 1st. Click here and go to the Members link at the top of the page and check out all of the useful topics.
4. Our holiday fundraising is going well and we heard there is a matching donor about to make their voice heard.
We are just $1,600 away from our annual holiday donation drive goal!
Reaching this goal will keep us funded through the first quarter of 2020.
If you have not already made your kind and supportive holiday tax-deductible donation:
If you donate $5 or more, you also get 1 year of full access to the members-only sections of our website.
If you donate $15 or more, you also get a free ebook copy of Climageddon (an $8.95 value,) in any one of the three most popular ebook reader formats.
If you donate any amount you also get our organization's deep gratitude for helping to fund honest education on the global warming emergency.
To make a donation now click this secure tax-deductible donation link or click our financial Seal of Transparency logo.
If you would like to become a regular monthly donor and have those donations go to us automatically, click here.
(Job One for Humanity is part of the 25-year-old 501c(3), IRS recognized, and Guidestar Bronze Star recognized tax-deductible nonprofit organization called Factnet.)
5. At the bottom of this page please find a new Global Warming Blog post for December.
Rest up and enjoy the next two weeks of the holiday season. Build up your resilience and reserves. There will be a lot to do in 2020.
That is all for December.
Have a Happy and Healthy Holiday season,
December's best blog posts
To help do something about the climate change and global warming emergency, click here.
Sign up for our free Global Warming Blog by clicking here. (In your email, you will receive critical news, research, and the warning signs for the next global warming disaster.)
To share this blog post: Go to the Share button to the left below.