Last Updated 12.5.23.
(This page is still a work in progress as climate activists and researchers from around the world are still reviewing it and adding their editing recommendations.
Please note: It is essential to read this page before reading the following. It takes you through the list of the many climate change crimes against humanity that the global fossil fuel cartel has committed over the last 40 years. A link at the bottom of this crimes against humanity page will bring you back to this page when you are done reviewing it.)
This page contains:
1. The most critical actions that climate change activists, concerned citizens, mid-sized law firms, and lawyers must take to protect us from the greed and destructive actions of the global fossil fuel cartel.
2. Evidence, documentation, and notes for this main cartel public trial page, which is a legal presentation and argument that provides evidence for the obscene crimes committed by the cartel over the last 40 years.
3. A link to a list of law firms that may be able to help the many victims of climate change. Simply because it directly and immediately removes all profit from wrongdoing, successful court judgments and big damage awards against the global fossil fuel cartel, related companies, senior executives, and enablers may prove to become more effective in ending the climate change emergency than all previous public protests, the previous 27 international climate conferences, and current climate educational efforts.
This article is for anyone who has experienced climate change damages or losses. If you have not experienced climate change damage or loss, and you know someone who has suffered financial loss or damages due to climate change's consequences, please get them this article. You will understand all of the reasons to spread the word shortly.
It is time for climate change justice and climate damage restitution to be legally imposed upon the perpetrators of the global climate change emergency. On this page you will learn what needs to be done to stop the global fossil fuel cartel from destroying most of humanity and much of Earth's biological life?
The climate change think tank publishers of this article are composed of climate change researchers and educators speaking uncensored climate change facts to power. Our mission-limited climate research, analysis, and educational status means that the ideas and legal positions being presented in these climate change justice pages will only bear fruit and help stop the global crimes and destruction of the cartel, if you get involved and get this needed information to the people we suggest below.
Wrong Target = Wrong Action
For over 40 years, most of the world has been looking at the wrong target and not seeing the dominant behind-the-scenes actor and "villain" causing the climate change extinction emergency. It is time for climate change justice and to turn the world's attention to the global fossil fuel cartel as the correct target causing the climate change emergency.
Finally and unequivocally, having the correct climate change target empowers us:
a. to break the climate change disinformation stranglehold the cartel has had on the world's citizens for decades and educate the public on the correct threat level and dangers of the escalating climate change emergency.
b. to stop the insane "it's okay if almost everyone dies" cartel profit strategy,
c. to eliminate all cartel undue influence actions designed to stop, slow, or delay governmental regulations that would reduce global fossil fuel use and consequently fix the climate change emergency. And,
d. to file many thousands of lawsuits worldwide to get full financial restitution for all climate damage caused by the cartel's deadly products and actions.
e. to prevent crossing the atmospheric carbon level of 450 ppm, our last genuine chance to avoid a climate change mass extinction threshold that, once crossed, will lead to the near-certain extinction of about half of humanity by about 2050. (Exactly how and why half of humanity goes extinct from passing beyond the critical carbon 450 ppm threshold is covered on this page.)
Here are the most important ACTION steps you can take to end the climate change emergency and enforce climate justice
Step 1: The Climate Justice Now jury trial article must be shared worldwide to help promote filing thousands more legitimate lawsuits against the global fossil fuel cartel for cartel-caused climate damage restitution.
Even if you personally have not experienced financial loss or damages due to climate change, it is critical to educate others who may have experienced climate change-related financial loss about their rights and of the ongoing climate justice and restitution movement to bring the global fossil fuel cartel to justice and make them pay for every climate change consequence they have caused.
If we do not quickly "wake up" millions of people to the realization that they have been the victims of a continuous and systematic global climate change disinformation campaign and cartel undue influence actions designed to harm them, they will not file the necessary new lawsuits to:
1. Get the financial restitution and other justice remedies they legally deserve. And,
2. They will not be able to help remove ALL ill-gotten profits from the cartel's decades of wrongdoing against them and humanity. History has proven time and time again that when the legal system removes all profit from ill-gotten gains from wrongdoing, the wrongdoing stops.
Below are the critical groups that you should contact soon as possible:
A. Get this article and this climate change trial page to every homeowner, business, and local community government harmed by climate change's direct or indirect consequences.
B. Get this article and this climate change trial page (which describes the guilt of the global fossil fuel cartel) to every farmer and farming association worldwide. As climate change consequences continue to escalate, farmers are already and will be among the worst-hit groups for financial losses because of the fossil fuels cartel's 40 years of destructive actions. Farmers, who are critical to our survival, need to know the actual cause of why so many more crops are failing beyond the normal levels of failure and low crop yields.
Worldwide low crop yields and crop failures are among the most predicted and earliest-arriving consequences of escalating global warming caused by climate change. As escalating climate change continues, global farming will be among the worst climate change-impacted industries.
C. Get this article and this trial page to every investor who has lost money on any investment harmed by climate change consequences where the correct climate change risks were not properly disclosed in the investment portfolio by the brokers or investment firms.
D. Get this trial article to every worldwide environmental and climate journalist you know or can contact.
Ask them also to start promoting and filing legitimate lawsuits against the fossil fuel cartel for the worldwide damages it has and is causing. The filing of legitimate lawsuits for cartel-caused climate damages will help remove all of the cartel's ill-gotten gains for destroying millions of lives and the environment.
Not much will survive unless climate and environmental organizations and journalists get this climate justice, jury, and litigation information and have the raw courage to define and reframe humanity's climate change emergency at a more accurate, honest, and practical level!
Please also share and post this jury trial article to all worldwide climate change and environmental newsgroups. Every climate-related newsgroup in every nation has the right to become aware of rising litigation against the cartel and the cartel's 40-year dark history and ongoing criminal actions.
E. Get this trial article to every undeveloped nation's government agencies most responsible for managing climate change losses and damages so that they, too, may receive just financial restitution for the many climate change damages they and their people have experienced. Underdeveloped nonfossil fuel nations will suffer the most from climate change between the 35th parallel north and the 35th parallel south.
It is beyond the time for the underdeveloped nations that have been damaged by the toxic global fossil fuel pollution's many consequences, which were created by the wealthy developed nations, to stop being beggars. It is time for underdeveloped nations to stop begging under the table of the rich nations, meekly asking for nano-scraps of promised but seldom delivered financial assistance for the horrendous past and ongoing climate damages that rich nations have done to them.
It is time for undeveloped nations to stop being powerless beggars and start being empowered plaintiffs in new lawsuits against the wealthy nations and producers of toxic fossil fuel pollution and its many damages. This secondary action of filing lawsuits against rich nations should only be done after lawsuits have been initiated against the "deep financial pockets" of the global fossil fuel cartel, as described in the three parts of the Climate Justice Now program.
To help underdeveloped nations bring lawsuits against the nations producing toxic fossil fuel pollution since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution (about 1800,) use a simple formula for the best estimate of how much total pollution a rich nation has produced since 1800. Then, compare that total pollution amount (probably in gigatons of carbon, methane, and nitrous oxide) to how much every other rich developed nation has produced since 1800.
That calculation would give you a proportional amount of climate change damage that particular developed rich nation has produced in relation to every other rich developed nation. This calculation would then be used to determine how much would be paid by that rich developed nation to the undeveloped nations.
It is long past overdue for undeveloped nations harmed by climate change (which has been caused almost entirely by rich developed nations) to stop asking (begging) for financial crumbs and start taking the huge lawsuit judgments they deserve using every traditional and creative worldwide litigation avenue.
F. Get this trial article to all indigenous, native, and First Nations peoples fighting the effects of the cartel on their lands and homes worldwide.
G. Get this trial article to every media outlet covering worldwide climate change litigation and international climate conferences like the regular IPCC COP conferences.
H. Get this trial article to environmental groups and climate change educational groups worldwide.
If they don't stop using fossil fuel-manipulated climate information, they will unknowingly keep promoting the current IPCC's grossly underestimated (30-60% underestimated) climate change consequences, timeframes, and climate change solutions. Wealthy environmental groups should also consider sponsoring class action lawsuits against the cartel to defend the area of the environment most closely associated with their mission.
I. Get this trial article to mid-sized law firms seeking new business opportunities or specializing in class action lawsuits. Mid-sized law firms usually haven't accepted cases from fossil fuel cartel companies, which would make them ineligible to bring a case against the cartel. Midsize law firms are always looking for new opportunities for justice where the wrongdoer has deep financial reserves and the case itself will get much local or even national publicity.
J. Get this article to your local, state, and national politicians and related agency heads who already believe that climate change is real. Now they also need to understand what the global fossil fuel cartel is doing and how its disinformation has made fools of them.
While forwarding this article to your politicians, be sure to demand that they also pass the needed new climate change laws and take other legal actions against the global fossil fuel cartel described in this article. Demand your climate change accepting politicians explain their actions to resolve the Climate Change Double Dilemma (described previously).
Your local state and national politicians do not want to find themselves on the wrong side of history as wave after wave of worsening climate change consequences rips across the world, and the term Climate Change Global Holocaust begins appearing more often in the media.
If your local, state, or national politicians ignore you or do not "wake up" to the global fossil fuel cartel's disinformation about the insane current climate change threat level, then we strongly recommend you use the creative legal and peaceful protest tactics found on this page.
K. Get this trial article to the world's climate change activists, who also must help get this article to all other individuals, businesses, and local, state, and national government agencies who have already experienced the expensive and devastating climate change consequences and are struggling to pay those damages caused by the global fossil fuel cartel's reckless regard for human life, health, and property. They need to understand what has happened to them is the result of the continuous intentional actions of the cartel over the last 40 years. They need to protect their taxpayers from having to pay the bill for the cartel's criminal actions.
There is already over $100 billion in claimed damages in over 2,000 lawsuits against the cartel. Eventually, the cartel will have to pay trillions of dollars, and many law firms will be willing to help the cartel's victims be made whole once again.
Insurance and reinsurance companies worldwide are aggressively canceling all climate change medium to high-risk policies because climate change is not an act of God or an accident, and they will not let themselves go bankrupt from rising costs caused directly by the products of the fossil fuel cartel. The only places left that cartel climate victims can be made whole and get restitution for the cartel's crimes and damages to their lives, homes, and businesses will be in the courts.
Also, get this article to individuals concerned about the damaging mass migrations going on worldwide so that they understand the real cause of these climate change-driven mass migrations and the conflicts they produce is the global fossil fuel cartel.
L. Get this trial article to law firms and government agency attorneys already involved in private or public lawsuits with fossil fuel-related companies (especially law firms specializing in class action lawsuits, or also get it to mid-sized law firms that should be involved in helping climate victims get trillions of dollars in restitution for climate damages.)
Many individual and class action lawsuits against the cartel are going on worldwide. The fossil fuel cartel in existing climate change litigation is having its lawyers claim as a central defense that:
a. the cartel is only partially or minimally responsible for the damage caused by its products. And,
b. in an idiotic "blame the victim" strategy, it is not the cartel but the consumers of its products who are primarily responsible because they failed to conserve energy.
Their second claim is so stupid if taken seriously. It would question whether anyone can sue any company for product liability for damages caused by that company's products.
It is time for the worldwide lawyers and attorney generals for the plaintiffs to aggressively demonstrate in courtrooms the cartel's continuous bad faith intent and the many ongoing unethical and illegal actions over 40 years designed solely to prevent or slow:
a. any fossil fuel reductions from being enacted in law.
b. any legitimate climate change solutions from being taken seriously. And
c. the world's citizens from understanding the true nature of the danger the cartel's fossil fuel products upon their lives, businesses, communities, and nations.
The above descriptions of the 40 years of damming cartel actions and consequent deadly worldwide results should help lawyers for the harmed parties prove the cartel is the legal cause and is dominantly responsible for today's climate change emergency.
(If you know of any law firms who are suing any of the global fossil fuel cartel companies, please let us know so we can add them to our master list.)
M. Get this trial article to people in your personal and professional networks who would be open to discovering why climate change has worsened and accelerated over the last 40 years despite its known dangers.
Single-handedly, you and they also can help break the fossil fuel cartel's well-funded disinformation machine by speaking out on your social networks or posting your social networks using the following copy or personal copy:
"Over the last forty years, almost every climate change consequence, timeframe, and solution we have been told by our governments, the media, and even most all environmental groups has been underestimated by 30 to 60% or more. These groups have also unknowingly spread dangerous climate change disinformation designed to make you feel safe and that we are making climate change progress when neither is true.
If you are curious to discover the uncensored climate change facts or how this underestimation and disinformation has happened over the last 40 years, click here to learn how you have been systematically deceived by the global fossil fuel cartel about climate change for over forty years."
To help you send the above copy to your social networks, you will find additional super-easy-to-use tools on our new "Tell a Friend" page to help you spread the word. When you send the link or use the social media buttons on this social media tools page, you can privately see how many people you brought to the Job One fossil fuel cartel page because of your sharing, and you will earn valuable social capital points.
Please note that the independent climate change think tank that has produced these uncensored climate change materials is composed of climate researchers and analysts. They are not political organizers. This means that the critical action list above will need to be done by you.
If you do not act upon one or more of the action suggestions on this page, it will not happen, and the fossil fuel cartel will win, and because of escalating climate change consequences, much, if not most, of humanity will be dead within a few decades. (Click here to see why and exactly how most of humanity will die if those who know fail to act.)
Step 2: Stop using the fossil fuel conflict of interest ridden 30-60% grossly underestimated IPPC Summary Climate Change Reports and turn all IPCC COP climate conferences into an climate change shocking "wake up"global education event by doing the following:
A. demanding that the IPCC use the correct climate sensitivity amount and immediately redo all of its 30-60% underestimated climate change consequence severity and timeframe calculations and its global fossil fuel reduction calculations and target dates. (For verification on the decades long 30-60% gross underestimation of climate consequence severity and timelines and correct global fossil fuel reduction amounts required by the IPCC see this page and its climate research and links.)
For decades, the IPCC has been using a fossil fuel-favoring grossly underestimated climate sensitivity amount. See this article for a full explanation of why this climate sensitivity underestimation by the IPCC is so critical to your future survival, and why new IPCC summary reports must be re-calculated with the correct climate sensitivity amount and reissued immediately! And,
The IPCC gross underestimation of climate sensitivity in its summary reports has some powerful immediate impacts:
1. The world's citizens, governments, corporations, and media must demand that the IPCC's latest climate change summary report is immediately re-done and re-issued using the correct climate sensitivity constant, that all other known errors and omissions are also fixed, and that all fossil fuel favorable conflicts of interest are removed. Until this corrected new climate change summary report is issued, we strongly recommend discounting everything in the existing uncorrected report by 60%.
This IPCC underestimation crisis means that IPCC-predicted climate consequences can be viewed as being 60% worse than we are being told and will arrive 60% sooner than the IPCC has predicted. This underestimation crisis also means that the IPPC calculations for global fossil fuel calculations are 60% too little and must be achieved 60% sooner than the current IPCC fossil fuel reduction deadlines.(Please see this page, which summarizes the many decades of severe IPCC underestimation issues, critical calculation issues and omissions, and other IPCC methods to "cook" and distort the climate change calculations to allow the global fossil fuel cartel to continue selling even more fossil fuel amounts and avoid meaningful government regulations to reduce global fossil fuel use.)
If the IPCC does not immediately re-issue corrected climate change summary reports resolving its known conflict of interest, underestimation, and other issues, then the IPCC must be bypassed and discarded as a credible, trusted source of climate change information. Then, to get honest climate information to corporations, governments, the media, and the world's citizens, a new climate change research authority must be created independent of all fossil fuel or governmental conflicts of interest.
2. Because the IPCC's Climate Change Summary Reports have been widely, conclusively, and repeatedly shown by numerous peer-reviewed climate studies to be grossly underestimated by 60% and additionally politically compromised by fossil fuel interests having undue influence over the IPCC, any corporation or government who has used (or continues to use) the IPCC's Climate Change Summary Reports has a severe legal liability exposure in any climate change risk disclosures used in any of their purchase agreements, insurance policies, investment disclosures, or anywhere else their legal or agency documents discuss climate changes consequence risks. For example, this new liability exposure applies to zoning agencies that have issued future flood plain ratings based on IPCC Summary Report predictions.
This now means that all corporations and governments that used the IPCC's Climate Change Summary Reports in any of their risk disclosures for property purchases, insurance, investments, etc, must immediately update those disclosures with notices to their clients of the correct new levels of climate risk based on the corrected climate change consequence calculations that are not underestimated by 60%. This climate change-related risk and disclosure update may not shield the corporations and governments from past climate change consequence liabilities because, proper due diligence by their chief executives and law firms should have discovered the well-documented and widespread prior challenges to the inaccuracy of IPCC's Summary Reports by the climate change science community.
B. calling attention to and focusing on the fossil fuel cartel's crimes against humanity and our biological systems.
C. calling for thousands of new worldwide lawsuits against the fossil fuel cartel where the cartel is held liable for full financial restitution for all the climate change damages its products and actions have caused.
What better time to call the world's attention to the crimes of the cartel and initiating more lawsuits to collect restitution for climate damages against the cartel? In fact, every media opportunity and climate conference that occurs going forward should be considered another opportunity to encourage all of the victims of climate change consequences to sue the fossil fuel cartel for financial restitution and publicly charge them for their ongoing crimes against humanity.
D. if you were planning on going to an IPCC climate conference, boycott them until the IPCC reissues it climate change summary reports re-calculated with the correct climate sensitivity amount.
Fossil fuel cartel members like the Emirates are not good-faith partners. We recommend these actions for everyone except those:
a. attending the event to either report on or document the fossil fuel cartel's bad faith Machiavellian efforts to co-opt or control the climate change educational movement, their disinformation, their crimes against humanity, orto promote climate damage restitution lawsuits against the cartel.
b. seeing it as the best annual chance to publicly register and spread the demands of the developing world, which has been useful in forwarding climate change justice. The undeveloped world in general is and will suffer more climate change consequences than almost any other area.
If climate activists attend, any IPCC COP or other international climate conferences, we hope they will vigorously educate those at the who do not yet understand the global fossil fuel cartel is not a good faith partner or legitimate sponsor of climate change education or legitimate climate change regulation because of what they have done for the last 40 years, are doing now, and will continue to do.
Beyond what has already been said in this article, here is a short list of reasons to either boycott IPCC COP conferences or create a new annual Global Climate Change Forum where truly independent climate scientists, researchers, NGOs, think tanks, and activists can meet to speak "climate truth to power" and where the global fossil fuel cartel and its cronies will be excluded.
Here is why:
1. The cartel's infiltration of the environmental and climate change movements is widespread. This bad faith infiltration is designed to secretly and slowly co-opt the missions of these organizations and dilute and distort their climate change messages so the cartel can continue "business as usual" and keep selling even more fossil fuels for longer.
2. Naively optimistic green environmental staff and organizations have not yet learned the painful evolutionary lesson that not all cooperation and partnering is good. Legitimate cooperation is only wise cooperation with actual win/win outcomes and balanced reciprocal benefits.
Many hopeful and desperate climate activists who will attend IPCC COP conferences will look directly into the eyes of lavishly paid cartel executives, lobbyists, PR firm staff, shilling climate think tank staff and believe that their nice-sounding, very agreeable statements or that their fake negotiations are factual and can be relied upon when the whole purpose of these cartel personnel being there is to control the fossil fuel reduction message by subtly diluting it, delaying, it confusing it, or killing it. They seem to forget that for some nations, fossil fuel sales are the only or main income they have. Allowing anyone to require them not to sell as much fossil fuel would be unthinkable.
They can not go home to their cartel's bosses and expect to get paid (remember, the fossil fuel cartel is all about money) if they do not tell their bosses that they once again got the results of diluting, delaying, confusing, or killing the "radical global fossil fuel reductions now" message with more disinformation or other near invisible thwarting tactics. They can never let the genuine climate change radical fossil fuel reduction message go public. They must hide the correct global fossil fuel reductions of about 75% to meet the 2025 targets, or far more than half of the post-2050 surviving population not already condemned to death because of past fossil fuel tactics will also die.
These naive, optimistic, or uninformed activists will continue to believe that everything is going well when the cartel's personnel are smiling at them with their eyes shining. But their happy, cooperative appearance only means the cartel's personnel are laughing at the gullible activists and mentally counting their lavish next cartel bonuses.
3. Unfortunately, many environmental and climate organizations have also wrongly equated lavish cash sponsorships and huge donations from cartel members with true climate change progress. (True progress means immediate, radical global fossil fuel reductions to meet the 2025 global targets now at about 75% because they have been missed for decades.)
4. Recent cartel internal projection reports on future global fossil fuel production indicate that the global fossil fuel cartel fully expects to sell considerably MORE fossil fuel globally in 2050 than it is now. If that is not the precise dictionary definition of bad faith and a bad faith partner for a COP conference, I do not know what is. And,
5. Of course, no cartel member would ever give the environmental and climate change educational movements any cash if those nonprofit organizations demanded a genuine wise win/win partnership and that the global fossil fuel cartel fully comply with the real 2025 global fossil fuel reduction targets.
6. And finally, there is a famous quote by Golda Meyer, one of the co-founders of the state of Israel, that truly has applicability in this situation. She said, "You cannot negotiate with someone who is coming to kill you."
After understanding everything in our 3 climate justice articles, it would be far beyond being only a climate change conference farce if legitimate climate change researchers and climate organizations joined the ongoing COP 28 and the bad faith global fossil fuel cartel in the mega oil-production-dependent United Arab Emirates near the end of 2023. But if they go to COP 28 to call attention to the cartel's crimes and the need for thousands more worldwide lawsuits and restitution awards for climate damages or turn what is left of COP 28 into a highly public global indictment of the fossil fuel cartel that was also extensively covered in the international media, that truly would be a worthy goal.
Step 3: Individuals, businesses, and nations must preserve themselves by beginning their climate change emergency preparations, adaptations, and resiliency-building programs. The why is simple. If you do not survive, you will not be around to help fix this escalating climate nightmare.
Step two is surprising for many people. This surprise save-yourself action is necessary because:
1. The cartel's 40 years of actions to delay and prevent any fossil fuel reductions have caused the soon-arriving next wave of climate change consequences (2025-2031) to be deadly, horrendous, and unavoidable.
2. The reason to save-yourself is similar to what occurs on an airplane if there's an ongoing emergency. In an airline emergency, you are told to put on your oxygen mask first before trying to help your children or anyone else. That way, you can preserve yourself and your abilities to manage the emergency better and help others.
By getting emergency prepared and adapted for what is coming, you are among the few progressives who genuinely understand the severity and urgency of the climate change emergency. By getting prepared, you will be around far longer to help manage the causes of the climate change emergency and deal with its many consequences!
This "save yourself" action will give the many worldwide progressives the additional time, freedom, and ability to build the resources and resilience to survive the remaining long battle to slow down escalating climate change enough to help prevent humanity's near-total extinction.
If many progressives worldwide can survive the climate change extinction emergency, there will be a higher probability that after widespread climate collapse, progressive values like equality, sustainability, and justice will take root and become a new foundation for a better world for ALL.
3. There is no more time cushion or time left to delay these climate change emergency get-prepared actions. The fossil fuel cartel also stole your precious slow preparation time. Click here to see why the climate is going to be so much worse from 2025-2031.
Because of ever-rising heat and accelerating climate change, extreme weather consequences like rain bombs, droughts, etc., there will be far more lowered crop yields and crop failures. This increasing crop-sensitive extreme weather will lead to soaring food prices and mass starvation. This mass starvation will then lead to the mass migrations of hundreds of millions of people, leading to ever-increasing global border and resource conflicts. (Click here for the step-by-step details on how the global fossil fuel cartel enabled and facilitated global climate catastrophe will unfold.)
One non-profit organization that is on the cutting edge and will help you prepare your home, business, or community for the next wave of the climate change nightmare is Climatesafe Villages. It provides open access for all to its critical climate change emergency preparation, adaptation, and resilience-building information. Click here or the image below to learn more about ClimateSafe Villages.
Step 4: Have the world's political leaders create verifiable, and enforceable national and international climate laws and treaties with clear violation punishments.
This will take more time to achieve, but we must:
a. achieve the honest 2025 global fossil fuel reductions in time to save us from extinction. These laws will include government-enforced fossil fuel rationing. (There would be a necessary temporary exception for the world's military and police forces to maintain order while they convert their fossil fuel vehicles to green energy sources.)
We will need to eliminate all fossil fuel sources until we reduce atmospheric greenhouse gases back to the safe carbon level of carbon 270-350 ppm, which had existed for hundreds of thousands of years before the fossil fuel-powered Industrial Revolution began. (We are currently at about carbon 423 ppm. Click here for all new climate laws needed.)
b. rapidly remove ALL government fossil fuel subsidies and tax breaks from all fossil fuel energy generation and supply industries.
c. incentivize full fossil fuel divestment from the dying global fossil fuel cartel.
d. increase the tax rates on all global fossil fuel cartel profits.
e. mandate laws that the fossil fuel cartel and related corporations pay for all environmental and health damages caused by their products and their 40 years of actions to thwart global fossil fuel use reductions. (If these laws are not passed soon, our governments and, ultimately, their citizens will have to pay for these damages as worldwide insurance companies abandon all policies covering damages from climate change consequences.)
f. initiate legal actions that ensure sufficiently severe legal and financial punishments for all politicians, fossil fuel senior executives, and fossil fuel cartel lobbying firms, think tanks, public relations firms, media firms, investment firms, and any majority stockholders that help to create, promote or continue the climate change emergency or hindered its resolution.
Fossil fuel senior executives or those who control them must be held primarily liable in national and International court actions for their most severe and heinous crimes against humanity and crimes against the biosphere because of:
1. their toxic products
2. their 40 years of actions to prevent global fossil fuel reductions or,
3. their continuing to violate the new national and international climate change reduction laws and treaties or,
4. their acts in any future way that would slow or hinder the legally mandated implementation of all new global climate change reduction laws.
g. Ensure a fair legal process to determine the individuals and companies most responsible for all global climate change damages and losses. This fairness process must be part of our first principles for true climate change justice. For example, when you are looking over all of the things we need to do to stop the life-destroying actions of the global fossil fuel cartel below, remember that we must also identify and take care of the innocent fossil fuel industry employees and other related employees who did not know of, approve, or engage in the Machiavellian cartel actions listed above.
The funds raised from the court's legal repayment and punishment actions described below will go to many areas (described on this page). Still, one of the most critical areas for funding is caring for non-senior executives working within the global fossil fuel cartel-related industries, eventually losing their jobs. We must use part of the funds collected below for national and international non-fossil fuel industry job transition training, support, and recovery. There must be help and support for everyone below the senior fossil fuel executives and related company executives whose livelihoods will be hurt by the required, sudden, and radical reductions in global fossil fuel use and the other actions listed below.
Additional actions that also should be done after focusing on the above critical actions
a. Demand that the International Criminal Court begin and expand new legal actions against global fossil fuel cartel members and its senior or controlling or managing executives.
There have never been crimes against humanity and all biological life on Earth planet close to the scale of what is being perpetrated by the global fossil fuel cartel. If prosecuting the global fossil fuel cartel members does not fall within the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court, what in God's name does, and why do they even exist?
Climate change cases against the global fossil fuel cartel should fall within the International Criminal Court's (ICC) jurisdiction. Legal actions against the cartel are within the ICC's jurisdiction because of:
a. the ongoing intentional crimes against humanity by the cartel and,
b. because of the ongoing deadly results of its products, which continue to kill at least 10 million people annually.
This page and some of the evidence listed further below in the evidence section document and demonstrate the global fossil fuel cartel's ongoing crimes against humanity and other ongoing international crimes.
b. Sign two petitions to stop the ongoing insanity of the global fossil fuel cartel and pass the needed new laws:
1. Click here to sign the Job One for Humanity climate change extinction emergency petition to get our politicians to enact the needed new fossil fuel regulations.
2. Click here to sign the Action Network petition to get more national and state-by-state government agencies suing the global fossil fuel cartel for the damages it has and is continuing to cause.
c. Demand the United Nations establish a fundamental new international human right of Climate Asylum. This right would exist for any individual who has been displaced by the consequences of climate change, which has been primarily caused by northern developing nations worldwide.
Climate Asylum would allow any individual to migrate from any country harmed by climate change to one not experiencing the same level of climate change consequences. Climate Asylum must become a primary new tenant of climate justice. Click here to see how this new international right of Climate Asylum will significantly benefit those countries taking in climate migrants (aka climagees).
d. All environmental groups, climate activists, and media stop using the term climate change by itself and start using the terms climate change extinction emergency, climate change global holocaust, or global heating extinction emergency.
Click here for the four most critical reasons why we must do this now to defeat one of the cartel's earliest climate change confusion-generating tactics. After the four reasons, there is also a pledge you can sign regarding making the language change.
e. mandate new laws that all non-fossil-fuel-divested businesses, individuals, and nations also be held co-liable for financial restitution for all climate change damages caused by the global fossil fuel cartel as ongoing co-conspirators.
This page contains a list of law firms that may be able to help the many worldwide victims of climate change. New lawsuits immediately start the process of removing all profit from cartel wrongdoing. Eventually and hopefully soon, successful court judgments and big damage awards against the global fossil fuel cartel, its related companies, its senior executives, and its associated enablers may prove to become more effective in ending the climate change extinction emergency than previous public protests, the previous 27 international climate conferences, and current climate educational efforts. This page also contains essential information about climate change damage restitution lawsuits.
Here are the Evidence Submissions for the Cartel Public Trial Page
1. Click here for a study confirming the 10 million global deaths a year from the cartel's fossil fuel promoting and burning consequences. What can be said by the science is that climate change consequences increase air pollution and increase its effects - including cancers, upper and lower respiratory diseases, and cardiovascular diseases, neurological diseases, low birth weight, pregnancy complications.
As climate change intensifies, the 10 million deaths/year will also increase. Here is the link to an additional World Health Organization (WHO) research paper talking about the 10 million fossil fuel-related deaths a year. Here is also a recent New York Times article discussing the 10 million deaths per year related to fossil fuel use.
Now, think back and do the math for 10 million deaths yearly at our current population level. Next, adjust that 10 million death number downward for lowered previous population levels and lower toxic greenhouse gas pollution levels in our atmosphere. Start your calculation estimation with the beginning of the cartel at the Industrial Revolution 220 years ago. If you then arrive at only 300 million lost lives over the last 220 years from the cartel's products, that number could easily be considered overly conservative.
2. The single most critical climate change number is known as the climate sensitivity constant. Yet the IPCC, strongly influenced by the global fossil fuel cartel and fossil fuel-producing nations, has kept this all-important climate sensitivity constant artificially low despite continual protests by recognized climate scientists.
According to a new 2023 peer-reviewed study, the correct climate sensitivity constant is 4.8 degrees Celsius, not the 3 degrees Celsius constant used by the IPCC over the last decades in almost ALL foundational climate change calculations.
This nearly 60% difference in the correct climate sensitivity constant over the IPCC's incorrect constant is NOT a minor or low-impact matter for your future.
The confirming 2023 study that disclosed this massive climate sensitivity error is called Global Warming in the Pipeline. It is by James Hansen et al. (James Hansen is the renowned climate scientist who, while at NASA in the 1980s, was primarily responsible for bringing the climate change emergency globally into the public mind.)
This newly corrected 4.8 degrees Celsius climate sensitivity constant amount powerfully indicates climate consequences will be sooner and far beyond what our governments and the media are telling us.
It also means the fossil fuel reduction amounts that our governments have agreed to for reducing climate change (and that you hear continually in the media) are also grossly underestimated by as much as 60%.
This corrected 4.8 degrees Celsius climate sensitivity constant also points to the fact that we are already in the worst-case climate change scenario that honest climate researchers have been warning about and for which humanity is not even remotely prepared.
The worst outcome of having the climate sensitivity constant not being 3 degrees Celsius but 4.8 degrees Celsius (about 60% greater) is that almost all of the climate calculations provided by the IPCC upon which governments, media, and the whole world depend for accurate climate consequence severity estimates, consequence arrival timeframes, and the correct global fossil fuel reduction amounts are wildly not correct!
This new and corrected climate sensitivity constant of 4.8 degrees Celsius means that our worst fears have not only been confirmed. It also means that when you include all additional factors listed below in reasons 1-5 below, almost all of the IPCC's climate change consequence severity and timeframe predictions and their fossil fuel reduction amounts are not just wrong by a little bit.
Because of the hidden hand of the cartel, they are underestimated by up to 60%.
The illustration below helps to show that as climate conditions change or worsen, the climate sensitivity constant needs to be adjusted accordingly.
There are also other critical reasons to be very concerned about the severe cartel-influenced IPCC underestimation problem in what you are hearing from your governments and the media on climate change:
Reason 1: There are highly disruptive and potentially huge climate consequence amplification effects as we cross more significant climate change tipping points and feedbacks. Most of these tipping points and feedbacks are seldom included in IPCC climate change calculations.
Reason 2: The IPCC also includes "backed-in" phony phantom calculations into its predictions and projections for carbon capture technology's "successful" future results in about 2050. This technology is entirely unproven at scale or cost efficiency and could have even worse unknown side effects. We wrote about this other massive IPCC distortion of climate change calculations and predictions using "magical thinking carbon-sucking unicorns" and what this distortion does to harm humanity and for the profits of global fossil fuel cartel in this article.
Reason 3: Climate systems and subsystems include unknown non-linear climate change-related feedbacks common in complex adaptive systems like the climate system and many of its subsystems. The Precautionary Principle requires that some value be assigned to their occurrence probability in complex adaptive systems. Unfortunately, these non-linear climate change-related feedbacks are seldom included in IPCC climate change calculations.
Reason 4: Even before the new 2023 climate sensitivity correction study by Hansen et al. came out, Job One had predicted the average global temperature in 2050 would be considerably warmer than the IPCC-predicted temperature of about 1.5- 1.8 degrees Celsius. We predicted it will be at least a 2 -2.7 degree Celsius increase over pre-industrial levels and probably more depending on additional crossed tipping points. (The Job One corrected temperature predictions for 2050 and beyond listed on this page; consider and include reasons 1-5.)
Reason 5: Unlike many climate change think tanks, at Job One, we include probable adverse dialectical interactions and consequence interdependencies both within a subsystem and between the many climate subsystems that comprise the overall climate system. These climate subsystems involve ocean temperatures, currents, and carbon uptake, atmosphere composition (methane, carbon, and nitrous dioxide levels) soils, and forest carbon sequestration efficiency, glacier melting, snow cover (Albedo), permafrost and tundra melting rates, increased rates of methane clathrate melting rates, etc.
Much of today's climate research and media and government reports come from single "siloed" climate areas and not from dialectical multi-climate system research or analysis perspectives. Dialectical multi-climate system research and analysis is different because it includes the possible tipping points, linear and nonlinear climate feedbacks, and other factors interacting within a particular climate system being studied and the potential or probable climate subsystem interactions outside that particular studied climate subsystem. Much can happen with a single climate subsystem interacting inter-dependently with and between all related other climate subsystems.
Because of all the cumulative, synergistic, and dialectically interacting factors in Hansen's 2023 peer-reviewed paper and 1-5 above, what most climate researchers and activists do not realize is that we are already in the worst-case climate change scenario! The ongoing climate change disaster has happened primarily because of fossil fuel cartel disinformation and their behind-the-scenes nefarious manipulations, causing long delays in executing the honest governmental regulations, which would have and could have reduced global fossil fuel emissions to what they should have been beginning more than four decades ago.
The IPCC does not use the balanced and wise Precautionary Principle for risk management to guide its climate summary reports and recommendations. If it did, it would not be able to protect the global fossil fuel cartel profits secretly.
The IPCC's climate calculations have far too many severe ongoing calculation problems, which have consistently underestimated the climate change emergency for years and what must be done to fix it. This consistent underestimation pattern now becomes one of the best proofs of the cartel's ongoing invisible hand distorting traditionally relied-upon global climate change information at its "trusted" source.
This "trusted" source-level distortion of correct climate risks also condemns the world's population to be unable to think about the climate change emergency correctly. Worse yet, it also prevents our politicians from being adequately informed so that they act on climate change appropriately.
3. If you still think what we say about the cartel distorting, censoring, and unduly influencing our governments, the media, and the climate summary work and climate solutions of the United Nation's Intergovernmental Panel On Climate Change (IPCC) is untrue, click here. You will discover hundreds of well-documented professional investigative reporting articles about the many ways and tactics the global fossil fuel cartel uses to ensure that our governments, the media, and the world's citizens do not ever demand reducing global fossil fuel use to anything close to the now-required levels even to save their own lives and the lives of their children.
Click here for these scores of professional news articles on how the global fossil fuel cartel has made it impossible to resolve climate change over decades.
Prosecutors regularly bring homicide charges against individuals and corporations whose reckless or negligent acts or omissions cause unintentional deaths and those whose misdemeanors or felonies cause unintentional deaths. Fossil fuel companies learned decades ago that what they produced, marketed, and sold would generate "globally catastrophic" climate change. Rather than alert the public and curtail their operations, they worked to deceive the public about these harms and to prevent regulation of their lethal conduct. They funded efforts to call sound science into doubt and to confuse their shareholders, consumers, and regulators. And they poured money into political campaigns to elect or install judges, legislators, and executive officials hostile to any litigation, regulation, or competition that might limit their profits. Today, the climate change that they forecast has already killed thousands of people in the United States, and it is expected to become increasingly lethal for the foreseeable future. Given the extreme lethality of the conduct and the awareness of the catastrophic risk on the part of fossil fuel companies, should they be charged with homicide? Could they be convicted? In answering these questions, this article makes several contributions to our understanding of criminal law and the role it could play in combating crimes committed at a massive scale. It describes the doctrinal and social predicates of homicide prosecutions where corporate conduct endangers much or all of the public. It also identifies important advantages of homicide prosecutions relative to civil and regulatory remedies, and it details how and why prosecution for homicide may be the most effective legal remedy available in cases like this. Finally, it argues that, if our criminal legal system cannot focus more intently on climate crimes—and soon—we may leave future generations with significantly less for the law to protect.
5. If you are a science person, click here for an even deeper dive into how the global fossil fuel cartel has corrupted, manipulated, and censored most of what you hear today about climate change from the UN's IPCC periodic Climate Change summary reports. These summary reports are, unfortunately, the most trusted source for climate change information and planning by governments, media, and environmental groups worldwide. You will see how the global fossil fuel cartel has grossly underestimated climate change consequences, consequence timetables, and solutions by as much as 20 to 40%.
6. Scientists first began to worry about climate change toward the end of the 1950s. See this article for a detailed discovery of the very long history of warnings about the dangers of climate change.
7. Click here to understand why the very painful 2025 global fossil fuel reduction targets are the honest, last-chance targets that we must make before it is too late to prevent near-total extinction. In addition, it has detailed technical notes on the many factors behind the correctly adjusted 2025 target calculations.
8. Click here for the four extinction-driving climate tipping points, the first being crossed starting about 2025. This page will explain precisely why we only have about 2-9 years left to maintain some level of effective control over their climate future before the immutable laws of climate and atmospheric greenhouse gas physics take over.
9. Click here to see the eleven central runaway global heating tipping points that have been all but excluded from the IPCC calculations on how much fossil fuel use the 1% must cause to be reduced each year globally. It also contains the tipping point theory and why crossing these climate tipping points is so dangerous to all aspects of our globalized society.
10. Click here for the climate-driven processes of global collapse and mass to near-total extinction. Here, you will see the cascade of almost 80 primary and secondary climate change consequences unfolding and interacting with humanity's 11 other current major global crises. After reading this page, you will understand why the extinction of half of humanity by 2050 is already an unavoidable reality and all that remains now is to fight to prevent our near-total extinction.
11. Click here to see the four key reasons why the IPCC's 27 global climate change conferences have failed to produce results or legitimate global fossil fuel reduction targets.
12. Click here to see the surprising reasons why, although much of humanity will perish by 2050, ALL will not die from 2060-2070. This article is a robust dialectical meta-systemic analysis that many climate change doomers have failed to understand or take into proper account.
13. Click here for the type of "save and salvage" program our governments must now adopt with so little time left in the climate change extinction emergency.
14. Click here to see the surprising reasons why it is improbable that humanity will go totally extinct from climate change.
15. Click here for more information on why insurance and reinsurance companies worldwide are aggressively canceling all climate change-exposed medium to high-risk policies.
16. Click here for climate change consequence predictions for this year and the following decades.
17. This page contains a list of law firms that may be able to help the many victims of climate change. Simply because it directly and immediately removes all profit from wrongdoing, successful court judgments and big damage awards against the global fossil fuel cartel, related companies, senior executives, and enablers may prove to become more effective in ending the climate change emergency than all previous public protests, the previous 27 international climate conferences, and current climate educational efforts.
1. In some ways, one has to admire the twisted and dark brilliance of the world's wealthiest cartel hiring the best lobbyists, best public relations firms, and other super-talented influence-wielding team members that money can buy to dumb down the whole world concerning the honest facts of climate change while simultaneously thwarting any regulation effort to reduce its ability to spew ever more toxic greenhouse gas pollution into our atmosphere.
The global fossil fuel cartel has successfully spent the last 40 years making it nearly impossible for the world's citizens to understand the real dangers they face from accelerating climate change. At the same time, the fossil fuel cartel has made it impossible for our politicians to enact honest and effective fossil fuel reductions or other critical fossil fuel cartel regulations involving cartel financial liability for their products and 40 years of disinformation.
If that is not an absolutely brilliant two-tiered strategy executed with near-unlimited funds, I don't know what could be better or more effective. The cartel has disempowered average citizens at the bottom with little political power and deactivated and compromised politicians at the top with near-absolute power.
The global fossil fuel cartel has corrupted human society's critical and necessary corrective processes by making it impossible for the general population to rationally look at correct climate change facts while simultaneously inhibiting our politicians from acting to protect the common well-being. The cartel has brilliantly made it so that "the people can't think accurately about climate change, and the politicians can't act."
Congratulations to the global fossil fuel cartel and its minions. They have not only doomed billions of us to unimaginable financial losses, suffering, and death, but they have also mindlessly condemned themselves and their children to the exact same eventual climate change consequence-driven fate.
And finally, don't forget that global climate change consequences costs are already so high already that insurance and reinsurance companies worldwide are rapidly canceling their insurance policies in any climate change medium to high-risk areas at the fastest rates in insurance history. That means if the insurance companies do not pay for climate change, you will pay directly or through higher taxes unless the cartel is made to pay. See this article then this article for more about increasing insurance cancellations.
2. When we say villain, we speak of wrong or evil actions caused by greed or ignorance. Each reader has to decide whether it is one or the other, or both.
3. Job One never takes donations or consulting work from the global fossil fuel cartel or its related companies because of reasons found in the article.
4. If humanity is uncharacteristically climate change lucky, it may have until as late as 2031 to make the radical fossil fuel reductions needed to save most of the other half of humanity post-2050.
5. This article is provided as an open-access service by Job One for Humanity, a 100% publicly funded, independent, and not-for-profit climate change think tank, always speaking the uncensored climate facts to power. Click here for more about this not-for-profit organization and its climate research and analysis processes.
6. The Job One organization that has published these pages unequivocally endorses only lawful legal processes and peaceful protest actions.
7. We strongly recommend watching The Earth 2100 video by ABC TV because it is even truer today than in 2009. This ABC TV video also helps explain why ClimateSafe Villages exist, and it does so considerably easier than all the climate science links on the Job One website. It may send a chill through your whole being. Please share it with anyone you know who is seriously concerned about climate change and their future.
To watch the spellbinding Earth 2100 ABC TV video, go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDqRpM72Odg
Here are a few of the 2009 ABC video limitations and inaccuracies and a few 2023 climate updates
Over half of the above video's climate change timeframe and consequence predictions are relatively accurate. But many other critical consequences and timeframes are underestimated by as much as 30 to 60%. We suspect ABC TV was using the widely available climate science funded or influenced by the well-funded global fossil fuel cartel's disinformation campaigns. The following is part of what needs to be updated regarding this 2009 ABC video:
a. Most of what the ABC video says will happen by 2100 will probably be happening between 2060 and 2070.
b. ABC did get very close to James Hanson's research, where he said once humanity crosses the carbon 386 parts per million in the atmosphere level, global warming becomes runaway global warming. That occurred in 2015. (Hansen is one of the world's most respected climate change researchers.)
c. At the end of the video, where ABC proposes climate change solutions, they are far from being in the correct priority sequence, and those ABC solutions will not save humanity in time from the worst climate change consequences! This ABC climate solution error is critical because they assert that our lives could be better by 2050 if we did the solutions they recommend. If we follow their suggestions, half the world's population will die by 2050. (See the documentation section below for the correct solutions governments must enact.)
Their proposed climate solutions are also tech and Wall Street finance-friendly. The idea we will "invest our way out of this crisis" is nonsense and shows they do not understand the honest climate change timeframes and consequences. We have to radically cut fossil fuels right now to have any hope of having even a much smaller portion of humanity surviving. Climate change "business as usual" means we will cross more extinction-level climate change tipping points from 2025-2031.
d. Nowhere in the ABC climate solutions do they call for sacrifice for our own families and future generations.
e. More 2023 climate change updates are on our website.
f. The ABC TV video is also great because it visually helps many understand why so many other individuals are waking up to their climate change-driven future and facing why they must immediately start preparing, adapting, and building climate change resilience in their homes, businesses, and communities.
8. And almost as comic relief, we recommend watching Kingsman: The Secret Service. It is about a wealthy billionaire megalomaniac enlisting the other ultra-wealthy who want to deal with a runaway climate change global heating emergency by intentionally wiping out most of humanity. In a manner of poetic justice, this movie will show how well that "1% versus the 99%" survival strategy works for the 1% trying to save themselves from an endless cascading convergence of climate catastrophes.
9. For argument's sake, let's assume that sooner or later, your politicians will act to radically cut their national global fossil fuel use, but unfortunately, there is another huge problem. There is nothing to guarantee that other nations will do the same. Those non-agreeing nations could even capture a considerable competitive advantage over nations who do reduce their fossil fuel use if they hold out and do not reduce their national fossil fuel use.
This is the essence of our current evolutionary tragedy. Humanity has not yet evolved a global governing body with the power to make and enforce global laws and punish nation-state violators. Contemporary evolutionary theory indicates that competitive human groups will unite with other competitive groups only when there is an exterior threat to both groups so profound and overwhelming that their survival is at stake if they do not cooperate and unite.
The petrifying amount of global fossil fuel cartel-caused deaths since the 1800s and projected until 2050 of more than 3 and 1/5 billion leads us to another wild but theoretically applicable question with global evolutionary implications:
"If an alien force was attacking Earth and their weapons could reach every nation, and it was obvious that hundreds of millions if not billions, would die --- if they were not quickly defeated, do you think the nations of the world would finally put aside their competitive positions and unite as one world fighting force to fight and deal with the alien attack?"
Paradoxically and ironically, we are now facing the same kind of all-but-certain mass deaths (of half the human population by 2050) because of:
1. one for-profit cartel's insane greed and actions,
2. the 223 years of the accumulated toxic and heat-generating consequences of their products on our shared atmosphere.
Worse yet, if we do not make radical global fossil fuel reductions and come close to the 2025 global targets, many post-2050 human survivors will likely die.
Are not the accelerating climate change extinction consequences every bit as much of a global threat to every nation and every person as powerful hostile aliens attacking the Earth? Are not the consequences of the climate change emergency affecting ALL of Earth no different than the dangers of alien weapons capable of decimating any area of Earth?
What will it finally take for this jury and humanity to take the next evolutionary steps? Will we come together as one united planet and finally execute climate change justice to save ourselves before it is too late? Or, will we wait to make the required changes until we have experienced the greatest possible trauma in human history of three-plus billion preventable deaths and widespread global collapse?
10. As we cut fossil fuels, worldwide military and police forces would be exempt from fossil fuel reductions to maintain order during that difficult transition
11. This editorial article results from Dan Hardy's climate research opinions, the Job One climate research team, and numerous climate researchers and climate activists outside of Job One who have also contributed significantly to the final editing and materials found in this article. Please let us know if you see ways we can improve this climate justice article.
12. More about the Job One climate change thing tank and its research and analysis methodology, click here.
13. Click here for more about the Climatesafe Villages nonprofit organization. It provides open-access information for climate change emergency preparation, adaptation, and resilience-building actions for homes, businesses, and communities. Click here or the image below to learn more about ClimateSafe Villages.
14. Click here for the Job One Climate Change Plan B. It wisely deals with the reality that the global fossil fuel cartel has already put the survival of humanity at extreme risk. It contains emergency preparation, adaptation, resilience-building actions, and all the other things we and our governments must do before it is too late to save much of humanity.
15. Watch and share this new video on who is the real perpetrator of climate change by clicking the image below. In just its first months it had almost 4,000 views.
16. In the link below are ten honest and crucial climate change facts the global fossil fuel cartel is currently hiding from you. Now that you understand the fossil fuel cartel's hidden climate change propagation role, it is time to discover the ten uncensored climate change emergency facts the global fossil fuel cartel NEVER wants you to know! Click here for the ten most critical climate facts.
17. This page contains a list of law firms that may be able to help the many worldwide victims of climate change. New lawsuits immediately start the process of removing all profit from cartel wrongdoing. Eventually and hopefully soon, successful court judgments and big damage awards against the global fossil fuel cartel, its related companies, its senior executives, and its associated enablers may prove to become more effective in ending the climate change extinction emergency than previous public protests, the previous 27 international climate conferences, and current climate educational efforts. This page also contains essential information about climate change damage restitution lawsuits.
18. Will our global politicians make the tough decisions to enact the required 2025 global fossil fuel reductions to save at least as much of post-2050 humanity as possible? The research team at Job One doubts it. Politicians know that with such an unpopular and hated decision, their time in office would be over quickly.
There is also the position that politicians in the wealthy, developed northern nations might decide to reduce fossil fuels to the correct 2025 targets. But only after they seal their borders tightly to prevent mass migration into their nations and while quietly and privately justifying their position with the rationalization that most people would be dying would be from poor, undeveloped southern nations and not their citizens.
We believe that it is far more likely most politicians will once again "kick the climate change emergency "can" down the road until they are out of office and have preserved their well-paying jobs and pensions for as long as possible. Most politicians have been fossil fuel disinformation compromised in one way or another. In addition to the steady stream of "authoritative appearing" climate change disinformation, the cartel has provided most of our politicians with lavish campaign financing and other lobbyist-delivered official and unofficial, likely off-the-books perks.
Most of our politicians will believe the self-serving fossil fuel cartel's disinformation and think that only distant future generations suffer. Quite conveniently, they will be long gone from office by that time. Most politicians erroneously believe the worst climate consequences will occur decades from now, and they and their families will not suffer any personal or political consequences.
To help justify and rationalize their grossly negligent climate change inaction, our politicians will carefully examine their climate change public opinion surveys, which have also been strongly influenced by decades of the same cartel disinformation programs. In these cartel disinformation-distorted public opinion surveys, they will see a large percentage of their constituents believe that climate change is a hoax, that the horrible climate consequences are many decades away (sometime after 2100, or that new technologies will save us at the last minute anyway so we do not have to make big fossil fuel cuts now.
A famous quote by the American humorist and author Mark Twain speaks volumes to this additional disinformation quagmire that the cartel has created within our politicians;
"It is hard to teach a man something that his livelihood depends upon not knowing." Mark Twain
18. Please also consider and think about what the cartel has done in one more completely new way. Consider for a moment that you also have been secretly subjected to a 40-year-long global geoengineering experiment that no government has ever authorized.
This secret geoengineering program is doing exactly what geoengineering programs are designed to do: they alter the global atmosphere, weather, oceans, or other critical Earth systems and conditions essential for ALL life to continue to exist. Worse yet, this secret geoengineering experiment is being conducted solely to increase the cartel's business profits.
This geoengineering experiment has occurred because of decades of the cartel pumping toxic carbon, methane, and nitrous oxide into our atmosphere. But the most shocking evil here is that the creators of this geoengineering experiment have known for 40 years that their experimental geoengineering of our atmosphere would eventually cause billions of deaths and the extinction of thousands of biological species.
Therefore, unless we all also begin to see the cartel's despicable actions from the applicable new perspective of the cartel running a secret, unauthorized, and wildly dangerous geoengineering experiment, the cartel will continue its insane, greed-fueled mass extinction experiment until almost everything on Earth is dead.
19. As the reader, you are also a jury member of the cartel trial found on this page. If you did not vote yet on the cartel's guilt, you are asked to vote using an online survey form. Click here to vote guilty or not guilty if the perpetrator of climate change is causing the climate change emergency, the damages climate change has caused, and the crimes against humanity, as presented in the trial above.