Here are our most important global warming predictions for 2020:
1. 2020 will be the year that media, many other environmental groups as well as large philanthropies will start talking about the global warming extinction emergency in earnest!
2. We predict that the first brave politicians and governments around the world will also begin openly telling the world that we are now facing nothing less than a global warming-caused extinction emergency.
3. An additional 100 million to 500 million of the young people around the world will link together in frustration and desperation and they will angrily protest the global warming extinction emergency shaming their national politician's inaction! It will be the youth of the world who will rise up and demand that their lives are not cut short and made horrific by our politicians' inaction in fixing global warming.
4. 2020 will become the first year of a vastly broader public awareness of the global warming extinction emergency as well as its consequences and remedies. (If you want to know more about how humanity has come to this global warming-caused extinction emergency, click here. It will take you to the new webpage that also discusses why Job One for Humanity just changed its organizational slogan to; prevent global warming extinction.)
5. Unfortunately, 2020 will also be the worst year ever for global warming-related catastrophes.
6. The world will become more aware that the global warming fossil fuel reduction targets and global warming consequence timetables being promoted by the UN and other authorities are grossly underestimated. Click here for more on this.
7. More insurance companies will cancel the insurance of homes and businesses in global warming high-risk zones. They will abandon previous 100-year floodplain charts for the new 1,000-year floodplain charts which will better compensate for the many accelerating consequences of global warming.
As 2019 ends, here a few of Job One for Humanity's most important educational successes that have helped shape the cutting edge of the global, global warming conversation.
1. Almost eight years ago, we began using the term "global warming emergency" to describe the real crisis we face. This term is now regularly used in the media and by other global warming environmental groups around the world.
2. For over the last four years, we have been challenging the false fossil fuel reductions and the false global warming consequence timetables given to the public by the UN's leading authority for governmental programs. This has resulted in some media and more environmental groups also speaking out publicly that we have been given dangerous and grossly false global warming estimates that benefit the politically powerful, developed nations and the oil exporters.
3. Over the last two years, we have forwarded the new reality that global warming has now evolved into an extinction emergency. Several large youth protest groups that we have been in contact with us have also began using protest slogans asking their politicians to save them from global warming extinction. Some of them are also now calling the global warming emergency, the global warming extinction emergency.
The above education accomplishments would not have been possible if it was not for you helping to support the ongoing research, analysis, and current free publications of Job One for Humanity.
Have a Happy and Healthy New Year,
PS: We wanted you to also know that we are very close to reaching our holiday funding goal for 2019, but we still need your help to achieve it. We are only about $600 away from the target amount that will fully fund the first quarter of 2020. With just three days left, it is your last chance to help us, and you will also get your end-of-the-year tax-deduction.
And, if you donate $15 or more, you also get a free ebook copy of Climageddon (an $8.95 value,) in any one of the three most popular ebook reader formats.
To make a donation now click this secure tax-deductible donation link or click our financial Seal of Transparency logo.
If you would like to become an automatic monthly donor and have those donations go to us automatically, click here.
(Job One for Humanity is part of the 25-year-old 501c(3), IRS recognized, and Guidestar Bronze Star recognized tax-deductible nonprofit organization called Factnet.)
To help do something about the climate change and global warming emergency, click here.
Sign up for our free Global Warming Blog by clicking here. (In your email, you will receive critical news, research, and the warning signs for the next global warming disaster.)
To share this blog post: Go to the Share button to the left below.